Joes Sausages Delivery

OSCARSMUMMY

Hi, I'm just wondering how long it took for other peoples deliveries to arrive.

I was sent a tracking number yesterday, i have been tracking it and it left at 3.25pm yesterday and wont be delivered until tomorrow.
I'm just a little concerned at how long they have been in transit as it is meat.

Do they arrive cool ice packed?
If not i'm afraid they may be going off LOL.:eek:

ok.....what are joes sausages and how do I get them

ooooo just doing an order now...thanks

I really want to order from that website but don't want to order in bulk incase I don't like them. I'm rather fussy. :eek:

There's nothing not to like really! I did a bulk order of sausages, chicken fillets, pork grills and burgers and have not been disappointed yet, in fact I'm having pork and apple burgers for lunch - yummy!

I really want to order some, but my DH is butcher and we get free meat from the shop... his sausages aren't syn free :( I can't justify buying something I can get for free :cry:

They are my absolute fave!! So delicious and I really don't feel like I'm eating sausages so low in fat! I also love the other products- the chicken steaks in pepper sauce were yummy!X

I really want to order some, but my DH is butcher and we get free meat from the shop... his sausages aren't syn free :( I can't justify buying something I can get for free :cry:

Can your dh not make some from very lean cuts that are syn free?X

Back