JOEYJOJO'S PREGNANCY DIARY

Hi lovey. I know how your feeling. I'm two days behind you and have gained about the same. It got to the point with me that I avoided posting in here because I was so angry with myself. I have since given myself a kick up my (rather pregnant) arse. Food will always be an addiction for me and I am likely to always battle with my weight. All I will say is I have gained more and more through all of my pregnancies, but have eventually lost it again maybe a year or two down the line. My hubby thinks I'm the most beautiful woman in the world and is in love with me whether I'm big or small. I have seen the way you write about your hubby, so I'm pretty sure he loves/fancies you no matter what the scales say. It's bloody hard seeing the scales go up, but they will go down eventually I promise. Just enjoy growing your little man as this pregnancy lark is a truly magical experience..... 2 stone is nothing in the grand scheme of things :)

Hi lovey. I know how your feeling. I'm two days behind you and have gained about the same. It got to the point with me that I avoided posting in here because I was so angry with myself. I have since given myself a kick up my (rather pregnant) arse. Food will always be an addiction for me and I am likely to always battle with my weight. All I will say is I have gained more and more through all of my pregnancies, but have eventually lost it again maybe a year or two down the line. My hubby thinks I'm the most beautiful woman in the world and is in love with me whether I'm big or small. I have seen the way you write about your hubby, so I'm pretty sure he loves/fancies you no matter what the scales say. It's bloody hard seeing the scales go up, but they will go down eventually I promise. Just enjoy growing your little man as this pregnancy lark is a truly magical experience..... 2 stone is nothing in the grand scheme of things :)

What she said :) xx

I completely agree with everything Rachael said :). It really wont be long before those scales go down and we'll all be in the same boat trying to lose the weight so we can keep each other motivated! I have some serious weight to lose as i gained about 1.5stone before i even got pregnant so 2 stone in total is really not that bad! I'm already 2 stone up on the weight i was when i got married in April :eek: but i just figure i'll have you lovely ladies to keep me motivated on losing the weight when baby is here. For the time being we all need to enjoy pregnancy and worry about weight later :)

Awww thanks :) im in a better place about it at the moment...i just get my moments where it really depresses me because at the moment it means I have 6.5 stone to lose ARGH! BUT...I will do it next year :D

Awww thanks :) im in a better place about it at the moment...i just get my moments where it really depresses me because at the moment it means I have 6.5 stone to lose ARGH! BUT...I will do it next year :D

I'm in the same boat hun...IF and this is a huge IF I stick to my target gain of 1 stone 7lbs (or 2 stone max) I'll be somewhere between 14st 12lb and 15st 5lbs before giving birth, which would mean in order to get to my 9st 7lb target (by Christmas 2015) I'll have between 5st 5lb - 5st 12lb to lose :( I'm hoping a good stone/stone and a half will go in the first few weeks after birth to start me off!!! :\

We'll do it together and we will look fab by next christmas with our babies :) will be yummy mummies xx

I'm in the same boat hun...IF and this is a huge IF I stick to my target gain of 1 stone 7lbs (or 2 stone max) I'll be somewhere between 14st 12lb and 15st 5lbs before giving birth, which would mean in order to get to my 9st 7lb target (by Christmas 2015) I'll have between 5st 5lb - 5st 12lb to lose :( I'm hoping a good stone/stone and a half will go in the first few weeks after birth to start me off!!! :\

We'll do it together and we will look fab by next christmas with our babies :) will be yummy mummies xx

Its just such a lot of weight to lose isnt it! I think thats what gets me down but like you say......we will do it!!!

I'm HOPING (more like praying) to not hit or exceed that horrible 13stone mark again.. Took me an age to get away from that bracket.. Really don't wana get back there.. Tho it does only allow me a further 4 r 5lb gain from now til D-Day....

I'm HOPING (more like praying) to not hit or exceed that horrible 13stone mark again.. Took me an age to get away from that bracket.. Really don't wana get back there.. Tho it does only allow me a further 4 r 5lb gain from now til D-Day....

This is it...going over those brackets really does mess with your head. I ALWAYS said I would NEVER EVER go above 14 stone....and yet here i am....16 stone 6lbs. Its a tad hard NOT to get depressed about it lol And i do constantly now feel like people stare at me because of it etc...but then, that could just be paranoia...lol

Its just such a lot of weight to lose isnt it! I think thats what gets me down but like you say......we will do it!!!

Exactly, we will get there. :) I'm so so so adamant now that I will never be overweight and pregnant again. It's not caused me any problems (yet, touch wood) but how I feel about myself etc. Those thoughts just shouldn't be there. If I'm lucky enough to have a 2nd baby, then I'll be a BMI of below 25 for my first booking appointment!! I'm promising myself!! xx

This is it...going over those brackets really does mess with your head. I ALWAYS said I would NEVER EVER go above 14 stone....and yet here i am....16 stone 6lbs. Its a tad hard NOT to get depressed about it lol And i do constantly now feel like people stare at me because of it etc...but then, that could just be paranoia...lol

Yeah that will be paranoia hun xx
They are probably thinking "aww look at her lovely bump" :)

Blimey, I remember when I was 10 stone and thinking "I WILL NEVER EVER BE 11 STONE AGAIN!! EVER!!" now look! I'm 13st 12 at the moment and almost in the 14's (which I've never ever been in) :( xx

But you're there for such an amazing reason don't forget...
And yes.. am pretty sure you're being (more than) a little paranoid about people staring... You most certainly don't look 16st from the pics I've seen.. xx

But you're there for such an amazing reason don't forget...
And yes.. am pretty sure you're being (more than) a little paranoid about people staring... You most certainly don't look 16st from the pics I've seen.. xx

Awww thanks :) Hubby keeps saying that too and im sure he is right because ive stayed in the same clothes, just bump has got bigger :p

Awww thanks :) Hubby keeps saying that too and im sure he is right because ive stayed in the same clothes, just bump has got bigger :p
Honestly.. Am sure you know me well enough by now to know I don't say something if I don't mean it.. And if i've nothing nice to say.. I say nothing.. You 110% don't look it... The only "weight" you look like you've got is your bump.. And that's obviously not weight... its baby :D

I'm in the same boat hun...IF and this is a huge IF I stick to my target gain of 1 stone 7lbs (or 2 stone max) I'll be somewhere between 14st 12lb and 15st 5lbs before giving birth, which would mean in order to get to my 9st 7lb target (by Christmas 2015) I'll have between 5st 5lb - 5st 12lb to lose :( I'm hoping a good stone/stone and a half will go in the first few weeks after birth to start me off!!! :\ We'll do it together and we will look fab by next christmas with our babies :) will be yummy mummies xx

Me too ladies - I have at least 5 stone to go :/ I was 3 stone from target before I fell pregnant. But I will do it! I lost 5.5 stone in a year before and I hope I can do it again ;)

We'll be doing it together - that's the main thing! I did well with the support of my minis friends before so together we can all get there :) xxx

We can all do it together when our beautiful bouncing babies are here :) x

Hope you and little man are well today Jo xx

I've got 6 stone to lose now as it stands. But I'm rejoining weight watchers once bubs is here. It's so easy for me to do so I can do it whilst looking after a newborn. It's like second nature when I'm fully on it. Got to get a bit off for the wedding :) but to be honest I don't care. My baby will be on our wedding pics so even if I don't lose any weight I'll always love my wedding photos because of what they represent x

I reckon i'm going to have about 4/5 stone to lose after baby so i'll be doing it with you girls. Hoping to knuckle down and get it off in a year or so. I'm determined that for baby number 2 i'll have a water birth and for that i need to be at a healthy BMI!

We can all do it together :)

I've got 6 stone to lose now as it stands. But I'm rejoining weight watchers once bubs is here. It's so easy for me to do so I can do it whilst looking after a newborn. It's like second nature when I'm fully on it. Got to get a bit off for the wedding :) but to be honest I don't care. My baby will be on our wedding pics so even if I don't lose any weight I'll always love my wedding photos because of what they represent x
I do like WW but I can never use up the daily PP's, never mind the weeklies, when I'm 100% focused...
I can obviously add in that chocolate bar or that bag of crisps.. But I don't like to use up PP that way.. I think when you're trying to lose weight and be healthy, it defeats the purpose.. I know "technically" your sticking within your allowance but the aim of the plan is to use them on good nutritious food.. not goodies...
I'm in a minority in my outlook on it as I know probably 99% of WWers use it to add in treats... But if I'm on, I'm on it...
The Simply Filling version suits me much better.. Or Slimming World :D

Back