JOEYJOJO'S PREGNANCY DIARY

32 weeks

Sorry Ive been rubbish with updating again! I have been busy all last week and weekend with hubby being off and so I have been extremely tired and when back home just want to sit and do nothing!

Thursday I went to see my friend and she gave me a massive box full of newborn/0-3/3-6/6-9 month outfits! She has also given me a big bag full of little shoes...aww!! All in perfect condition and some not even worn! So I spent 3 days washing all the clothes and drying them (took ages because I dried everything on radiators/airer rather than tumble dryer as was paranoid about the clothes shrinking?). Then spent the afternoon yesterday sorting all the clothes into baby's drawers and so its all organised now :D

We spent the day with my SIL, her hubby and new baby on Friday...it was awesome and my nephew is just too cute! I cant wait for my baby to come and then see the two cousins together...it will just be the cutest thing ever! <3

Today I have managed to get my hospital bag packed!! I managed to get everything for me, baby and hubby into one single holdall and so am very happy with myself lol Took all afternoon though and now am shattered....but HUGELY relieved that it is now ready for when we need to go :D Tell you what though....im STILL paranoid Ive forgotten something haha. Oh well..shops are nearby i guess

Baby is all good! He has been quite a wriggler. Im getting more 'pushing' type movements now rather than kicks. More like elbows etc sticking out and rolling movements so it has changed a bit from a few weeks ago

In other news - "down there" needed seeing to and so hubby has sorted it for me haha!! Just aswell we're ultra comfortable with each other!

32 weeks

Sorry Ive been rubbish with updating again! I have been busy all last week and weekend with hubby being off and so I have been extremely tired and when back home just want to sit and do nothing!

Thursday I went to see my friend and she gave me a massive box full of newborn/0-3/3-6/6-9 month outfits! She has also given me a big bag full of little shoes...aww!! All in perfect condition and some not even worn! So I spent 3 days washing all the clothes and drying them (took ages because I dried everything on radiators/airer rather than tumble dryer as was paranoid about the clothes shrinking?). Then spent the afternoon yesterday sorting all the clothes into baby's drawers and so its all organised now :D

We spent the day with my SIL, her hubby and new baby on Friday...it was awesome and my nephew is just too cute! I cant wait for my baby to come and then see the two cousins together...it will just be the cutest thing ever! &lt;3

Today I have managed to get my hospital bag packed!! I managed to get everything for me, baby and hubby into one single holdall and so am very happy with myself lol Took all afternoon though and now am shattered....but HUGELY relieved that it is now ready for when we need to go :D Tell you what though....im STILL paranoid Ive forgotten something haha. Oh well..shops are nearby i guess

Baby is all good! He has been quite a wriggler. Im getting more 'pushing' type movements now rather than kicks. More like elbows etc sticking out and rolling movements so it has changed a bit from a few weeks ago

Sounds like you've had a busy but nice few days :) I bet you are very relieved to have packed your bag and good going getting it all in one bag! If you've forgotten stuff I'm sure there are plenty of people who would be more than willing to pick bits up for you :)

Aww sounds like baby is running out of room in there... which is a good sign as it shows you're doing a good job growing him :)

Ooh how nice to get lots of clothes, certainly saves some money for the early days :) I bet the shoes are adorable there is nothing cuter than teeny baby shoes!! Hehe

Xx

Hmmnnnn...just realised how that sounded!!!! Haha!!!! I meant trimming wise/bikini line etc just to clarify!!!!!!!!

Ha ha ha - hubby seeing to u down there did make me chuckle!! ;-) xx

Hey JoeyJo, see you are having the same difficulties as me keeping up with this place lol. Good to see you are trying to relax while getting our jobs done. It feels great to get the hospital bag packed doesn't it?

Happy 32 weeks x

Happy belated 32 weeks Jo! Sounds like baby is running out of room now, at 36 weeks I pretty much just get the pushing and wriggling movements now. It's funny when you see your bump move!

Glad your SIL and new nephew are doing well too, it'll be lovely for your little man growing up with a cousin so close in age. xxx

Hey JoeyJo, see you are having the same difficulties as me keeping up with this place lol. Good to see you are trying to relax while getting our jobs done. It feels great to get the hospital bag packed doesn't it?

Happy 32 weeks x

lol Yeah...all the threads etc move so fast and I cant keep up with the limited time I come on everyday!

It is an awesome feeling to have my hospital bag packed and ready...its a big weight off my mind...I had been dreading it/putting it off! lol

Hope you and little one are doing ok xx

32+1

So bit of drama last night...little one had moved during the day/evening but the movements werent like usual and then from 9pm he decided not to move at all for 3 hours so I ended up at hospital at midnight for them to check he's ok

Went on the monitor and everything was fine and in typical fashion he started wriggling away lol Cheeky monkey.

I was incredibly nervous about whether to ring them or not to make sure hes ok as I just didnt know whether it was all in my head or not iykwim. But yeah....they didnt make me feel silly or anything and I felt relieved that everything is fine

Oh I did exactly the same!! It wasn't as midnight and I was told off for that cos I left it over night then gave him till 11am in the morning! Granted when I rang they said to go for 1:30 which was only just enough time fr me to get showered/dressed and drive over. I had to go alone and it was a v lonely experience! I would have it should have taken anyone with me! At the time I look back and had it need bad news I would have been alone!! Silly me!!

Glad all is ok! And if it happens again just ring them!! The more they know about baby the easier the people in labour ward will have it! So if yr little one is often quiet with movements they won't send u into a panic if it happens early labour!! - does that make sense!! Xx

Oh I did exactly the same!! It wasn't as midnight and I was told off for that cos I left it over night then gave him till 11am in the morning! Granted when I rang they said to go for 1:30 which was only just enough time fr me to get showered/dressed and drive over. I had to go alone and it was a v lonely experience! I would have it should have taken anyone with me! At the time I look back and had it need bad news I would have been alone!! Silly me!!

Glad all is ok! And if it happens again just ring them!! The more they know about baby the easier the people in labour ward will have it! So if yr little one is often quiet with movements they won't send u into a panic if it happens early labour!! - does that make sense!! Xx

yeah I was relieved I went in just to check because I wouldnt have been able to sleep anyway. I usually monitor movements during the entire day because he can be quiet during the day and then perk up during the evening...that happens quite often :)

The girl did ask why I had gone in so late and I just explained about the anterior placenta and struggling to feel movements and that I monitor movements over the course of the day and into the evening in case he does start wriggling etc

Glad baby is ok hun x must have been a bit scary though. As the others have said it's definitely best to get checked, rather than leave it :) Just glad baby boy is alright x

Hope you're well today sweet xx

Glad everything was OK and baby was just being a little monkey! It was best to get checked out as you wouldn't have slept...i know if i haven't felt baby much i tend to lay in bed and poke around until it boots me back then i feel happy to sleep! These babies do cause us to worry don't they....i'm sure that will continue once they are here!!

Glad everything was OK and baby was just being a little monkey! It was best to get checked out as you wouldn't have slept...i know if i haven't felt baby much i tend to lay in bed and poke around until it boots me back then i feel happy to sleep! These babies do cause us to worry don't they....i'm sure that will continue once they are here!!

I do exactly the same. We've found if I lay on my left side and Tom puts his hand over me, across my ribs, baby gives a pretty good kick then I'll sleep.

Yeah I mean I have an actual movement chart lol I write down all the times he moves from first thing in the morning to last thing at night and so have a pretty good idea about his movements etc now.

He generally moves 18-23 times a day on average. Basically I will write down every movement to the nearest half an hour and so for example if I write down a 4.30 movement....that could be one single little movement or multiple strong movements.

On the day where he was quiet I got quite a few movements but they were not strong and sometimes i was wondering if they even counted as movements...wasnt sure if it was him...and then him not moving for 3 hours..jusst wanted to check

I think I easily get paranoid but at the same time....its the first time in 32 weeks Ive been worried enough to go get it checked out. I was shaking when I was on the phone to them because I was paranoid about wasting their time and it just ending up being my anxiety etc but they were really nice to me so I was glad I went :)

Hey chick sorry that you've had a bit of a scare!! As the others have said never feel silly about contacting a midwife. They would rather help than not, that's what their there for. You totally did the right thing. Glad you and your cheeky monkey are all ok though :)

Always best to contact them. I had to at 29 weeks and I did again today, although baby perked up before I had to go in. I've had it drummed into me by my midwife to never be frightened to call PAU if I'm at all worried!

Glad all is ok with little man :) xxx

Back