JOEYJOJO'S PREGNANCY DIARY

oh hun xx i dont know what to say but big big cuddles xxx :( you poor thing x and poor little Joshua :( xxxxxx

he did bite him yeah...the marks on his face are puncture marks. Luckily not deep enough that stitches or anything were needed....one puncture is right under his eye...sooooo close :( Scary

Hubby came straight home from work and met us at hospital. Had to get my mum to go to hospital with me too whilst waiting for hubby i was in such a state

Im just still in shock tbh :(

Try not to think of what could have been hun. It wasn't. That's what's important. And ur little boy is completely fine. A little bruised at the moment but he'll heal fine. Lots n lots of arnica tabs n cream xxx

Hope you're ok today sweetie xxx

Hi girls :) Josh seems to be absolutely fine. He flinches a little if he rubs that side of his face (when hes tired) but apart from that hes ok

I havnt been too bad today...am missing our doggy like mad and its only 1 day! Hes only at my mums too! Also keep thinking about decision that may have to be made if my sister cant cope (shes allergic to doggy)..... :(

Had my first shift tonight at my new job...shoulders and back are aching like mad! What have i let myself in for?!!

Yeah on Tuesday my mum looks after him for a little bit until hubby gets home but today and tomorrow hubby will always be back in time because i dont start until 6pm :) Hehe

So so handy.. Would love soemthign similar TBH but with J's hours its not possible.. MOST weeks he's 8:30 - 5 Mon - Friday but then OT hits and they can be any hours... For instance he's in Friday 8:30am til midnight... was in today 7:30 til 5 definite but could be later.. He still doesn't know.. yesterday was a "normal" day.. Monday was an early start n late finish... Who knows what tomoro will be!!!!

Aw Hun, I'd somehow managed to unsubscribe and missed all this!!

First of all, me and Tom have decided to delay ttc until Cole's 2nd birthday. We ended up having to buy a new car for Tom this week and we need to get stuff done in the house so the sensible thing for us to do is wait a while. Gutted but it's only a year away.

Secondly, congrats on the job :)

Thirdly, I feel your pain with the aftercare etc. Cole was taken from us after he was born, before I even held him or saw his face, to be given antibiotics and we were in 9 days in total. There was never any explanation as to why, I found out when I overhead two midwives talking that it was because I got a temperature in labour. You do right contacting them. Like you say, if it prevents it happening to someone else. I was happy with my outcome, it was fed back to all the staff and they changed the procedure re giving baby straight to Mummy in the theatre (I had forceps). Hope you get you're meeting and get it resolved.

And lastly, your poor little man!! Big hugs for you and him. I can only imagine how scary that must have been for you. I've always been wary of dogs since I was bitten years ago and always said I wouldn't have one near my kids (which is probably unfair to my kids and also slightly irrational as I know not all dogs bite) so Cole has never really seen one (apart from Tom's Mum's but not in the same room) but having had dogs when I was younger I can totally understand how upsetting it must be when you trust your own dog so much and this happens. Your poor dog must be wondering what's going on too, it's understandable you'd miss it xx

So sorry to hear about the dog incident, I somehow missed it.
Sorry you had to go through that and glad it wasn't as serious as it could have been xx

Hi girls...thanks for all your comments :)

I think im getting over it a little bit now but was still a shock. I havnt seen our dog since it happened a week today. I dont go over to my mums tgat often...my family tend to come to me.

Work is ok....im ok if im working on the checkout but on one of my days last week i was stacking shelves for 5 and half hours...it was exhausting! Especially the boxes of heavy fizzy drinks and alcohol...really really hard. Deffo prefer working on checkout but its a small store so i get put wherever needed. Boooo

Got a meeting with head of midwifery on 5 December to discuss my email and the info i want to know etc. Hopefully will be a good outcome..am hoping that they put some changes in place. We'll see i suppose

Hi joey ,
How are you not hear dorm you in a while ... How did you get on with the midwifery meeting?
Have u finished work now for Xmas
X

Back