John O' Groats to Land's End virtually - anyone want to join me?

Cycled 3 miles this morning! The day is young, so will probably have another cycle later on! :)

I would love to think I'll combine the walking and cycling. Could someone tell me how to access and apply those wonderful tickers you have all got. Looking forward to the challenge!

If you would like to get a ticker, go to Graphical Tickers and Trackers: Weight Loss, Trying To Conceive, Pregnancy... and design one. Then to put it into your signature, just copy the BB code and paste it into your signature by clicking on User CP (top left of screen), and then edit Signature (under Settings and Options).

Hope that helps :)

Well done ladies on either joining in or on what you've done so far :D

We were out at oulton park race circuit all yesterday, so no cycling, but we worked it out that we walked at least 6 miles, so I'm going to add that to my journey. :D

Keep it up folks, we'll be there in no time.

Another 6 miles for me, I do walk a bit with the dog, but i'm not going to count that, will just stick with the exercise bike for this challenge, anything else is a bonus:cool:

Can I play too?

I have a bike and use it sunday to thursday weekly, by the way where is John Groats, never heard of it, or Lands End lol

Can I play too?

I have a bike and use it sunday to thursday weekly, by the way where is John Groats, never heard of it, or Lands End lol

LOL

Yes, course you can play too. top of the country to the bottom of the country.. get pedalling :D

hey can i join tooo?

but i'll be walking it :)

Just updated mine... been walking and swimming! :D lol

I'm back after a big old revision sesh! I'll hopfully be doing much more now :) Well done with how far you've all got so far! :D

Back