John O' Groats to Land's End virtually - anyone want to join me?

Haha! :D Yea, I think I'm going to pop on the old bike this eve! And will try to do a long stretch tomorrow morning! I've really got no excuses now.. no more exams! :D haha!

Hi all

Just so you know it is possible, I pledged in this very forum on January 2nd that I would walk from Lands End to John O Groats by pounding the streets of Salford at no less than 10 miles a week that was 21 weeks ago and I have walked about 250 miles of the 834 I need to do by walking part of the way to work & then some nice long walks with Mr G at weekends

To you all keep it up I will put the kettle on for ya's and have a brew waiting at the end xx

ooh im going to join u all in this, might take me a while as i have only just started riding my pedal bike but at least its something! going to do it in km's tho as i just worked out that at the moment i am doing 2km each time i go out up the trail. hopefully will be more as soon as i can manage it!

Last edited:
Hey Nat did you do the bike last night? I did it yesterday, nearly killed me, I should be used to it now, will do more this evening I think, anyone fancy giving me a push lolll

this is a great thread i'm gonna add my running and swimming together when i go to the gym.

Back