Joined slimming world tonight

Wednesday

Well after finally seeing the 16s only just this morning on the scales ,I’m determined for the rest of the week.

Nothing planned so ideally by sat I’d like the scales to say 16 12.3/4 meaning id need to get another 1lb by sat.

Today’s food
Crumpet 150
Jacket cheese and beans and salad 400
Tea fish 254 potato portion 100 veg 100
Total 1004

I like to leave a few hundred incase I’m hungry after work or fancy a afternoon snack with Olivia lol.

Having a lazy day today catching up on ironing and it’s lovely outside typical. We went soft play yesterday and didn’t stop all day so woke up feeling tired.

I totally agree, it is all about portion size and not filling your plate with high calorie & high carb food. I hardly eat bread on holiday which is a real good thing for me as I love bread at home and could easily eat 6 slices at a time, if the bread is nice. Alcohol is my downfall but for some reason I've almost stopped drinking since I got back from Australia in January. I think that's a good thing, well it is for my weight any way, lol!

Just ordered my shoppin for Friday and all the bbq stuff. Goin do jackets and salad aswell so plan is fill half my plate with that . See I went weeks without wine then I had some and because hadn’t drank for about 7 weeks I got pissed really quick lol. Then now when it reaches the weekend I fancy a drink lol proper get the weekend feeling. Before Olivia was born I worked every weekend so it’s nice to be earning and actually gettin weekend off

Just ordered my shoppin for Friday and all the bbq stuff. Goin do jackets and salad aswell so plan is fill half my plate with that . See I went weeks without wine then I had some and because hadn’t drank for about 7 weeks I got pissed really quick lol. Then now when it reaches the weekend I fancy a drink lol proper get the weekend feeling. Before Olivia was born I worked every weekend so it’s nice to be earning and actually gettin weekend off

I love summer because you can have bbqs and lots of fresh food. Rather than stodgy winter food.

I love not working on the weekends. I have to do a couple of hours from home on a Saturday and Sunday morning each week but then the weekends are mine :)

D48729B6-69F3-42F4-B92E-FDFE9FAD9434.jpeg

Was really nice trouble is I’m really full now and Ment be havin tea at 4. He’s back early today so haven’t got to take Olivia mums so can have tea together. I might have fish portion and veg just so DNt get Home hungry.

Be good if u can drop the shakes then u will be eatin normal like me and save u abit of money

Was really nice trouble is I’m really full now and Ment be havin tea at 4. He’s back early today so haven’t got to take Olivia mums so can have tea together. I might have fish portion and veg just so DNt get Home hungry.

Be good if u can drop the shakes then u will be eatin normal like me and save u abit of money

I don't think I'll totally drop the shakes as they are really easy in the day when I'm at work. But I'm going to see if having the soup will fill me up as much as the shake because if it does then it's only 90 calories instead of 200. Not that I need to drop any more calories on a normal day but because I know the weekend might not go to plan I'm trying super hard to be good now :) The Asda shakes I have only cost £4 for 10, so 40p each plus milk. I think that's quite cheap to have instead of a meal.

I'd think I'd be full after a jacket at lunch and then eating again at 4. Not sure I could do it. Could you not cook it for the others and then warm yours up after work?

Ye they are really good price aren’t they. As long as fills u up that’s the main thing.

Trouble Iv got is I don’t get in till 8.30 and don’t want to start eating at that time I might do it for 5 as it’s light anyway just having it as a top up so don’t come home hungry later.

Ye they are really good price aren’t they. As long as fills u up that’s the main thing.

Trouble Iv got is I don’t get in till 8.30 and don’t want to start eating at that time I might do it for 5 as it’s light anyway just having it as a top up so don’t come home hungry later.

See how you're feeling when it's ready. It might be that you're hungry.

Gosh missed so much here lol, well done on midweek weight in and loss and getting into the 16's!!! Whoop whoop!!! You are doing fab, so determined this time aren't you, when was the last time you saw that number on the scales hun?

BBQ sounds like a fab idea hun! Wish I had thought about that, we don't have money to buy anything, will need to plan ahead for nice weekends like we're about to have. I could do with mowing the lawn and also washing the car, that'll keep me busy lol.

I'm not a huge bread lover, I find my tummy really hurts after eating white bread :-( so I don't often have any at all. My issue is chocolate, cakes, biscuits, if on holiday which hasn't happened in years, even alcohol isn't a big issues for me, still sweet things, so icecream every day lol, I reckon I could lose weight on a summer holiday lol. I will likely gain when in Ireland, my family are good eaters, we'll see. I'm not a fish eater, the thought of it makes me gag, so dreading if they want to cook that, cos my aunt once tried to force me to eat it at around Angel's age, never forgot it, probably didn't help with my fear of eating fish lol, hey ho, 2 weeks away, I could go without a meal here or there or just a plateful of veg haha.

Hiya,

Iv just looked through old notes on my phone and started last July time and got to 17.2 then went tits up lol. I think when went lanzarote was about 17.10 . So a very long time ago once Iv got this 5 3/4 off il be buzzing cause only a stone to go.

Ye like to make most of the weather we don’t get much do we lol. He did grass last weekend so that’s all done but ye are cars need a good wash.

See im not keen on normal bread jut like fresh warm cobs and that’s what holidays are full of lol. Plus cocktails god I can’t wait haha.

Ye u prob will loose weight while ur away. I’m not keen on fish endless it’s battered haha

Oh that's fab then hun, lowest you been in a long time then, I bet you're well chuffed! Would be great if you can get into a 12, keep going, you will get there the rate you're going, you got this new lifestyle down to a T! Will only be a few more weeks then to get the 5 3/4 off :)

I keep looking at my grass, getting so long, my poor lawn mower is already on it's last legs lol. I'll give it a going over on Saturday if the weather does stay dry and then try make it my weekly exercise until I'm back into running and eventually swimming, well grass needs doing still at least 6 months of the year lol. Car i'll probably do on Saturday too, so I can relax a bit on Sunday.

Oh don't get me wrong, I love a nice warm roll, or fresh bread, but my tummy suffers big time, so I try not to have it. I do love wholemeal seeded bread too, toasted with plenty of butter and jam or marmite yum!

I do love a good cocktail, but don't know about you, I drink them down like water and not realising how strong they are and suffer lol, however I imagine they're watered down quite a lot when all inclusive??

My focus is to get this 5 off I’m tryin to forget the bigger amount lol . It just isn’t like a diet as I have what I want so I have no reason to give up or have a bad week.

We need a new mower Iv heard him tell me about 5 times lol I ignore it.

Ye very watered down but if u ask for a vodka seperate and pour it in it’s dangerous haha. I did it years ago and was Lyin on bathroom floor feeling so bad lol never again. I was a lot younger Tho. I drink all day abroad and don’t ever feel drunk think it’s cause u just pace urself. When out aswell In days constantly stopping at bars to cool down. We normally have 2 glasses of cava with breakfast aswell lol love it. Oviously if started to feel tipsy would stop as have Olivia to think of now but ye it’s different to England

Lol you are funny! I wouldn't think of drinking at breakfast time haha.

You make me really want a nice sunny holiday, maybe next year!?

Oh u do when abroad it’s holiday mood u get into lol. There is cava around the pool this time aswell Cnt wait. Plus my mums goin Dunno if I mentioned that so babysitter 😂😂😂

Oh wow, that's nice mum's going, you'll be able to really let your hair down!!!

I haven't been abroad for years hun, literally years! Never all inclusive either, so that'll definitely be on my list for when we can afford to go, really hope next year lol.

Oh you should deffo take the kids all
Inclusive it’s great plus y don’t need hardly any spends it’s great.

Ye Mum and stepdad are comin so should be a laugh . Someone else to watch Olivia she’s happy in the pool tho not much trouble bless her.

We have gone with jet 2 highly recommend then. Plus loads of free child places

Oh I'd definitely be looking all inclusive, trouble is, only time we could go is during half term or 6 weeks holidays in summer, I don't want to take the kids out of school, they have 13 weeks off a year, hard enough getting childcare then adding to it, so prices rocket, i'll probably end up booking well in advance to try cut costs if that still works lol. We'll see. As my 2 get older and more manageable, I get the urge to wisk us all off somewhere nice and away from home, this town drives me nuts at times lol.

Back