Joined slimming world tonight

F1053EAD-8D48-4FFE-927A-EF8A911A0981.jpeg

Well done hun, will you have a snack after work then? Or you really being good?

I bought some slimfast, got the latte one which is ok, very thick! Also got a chocolate one, so see how that goes in the week, not really including today, not eaten much at all through going to the dentist and stress lol, fingers crossed though! I'm not really very prepared with snacks etc, not healthy filling ones anyway, but I'll see what happens. Can only try eh.

Yay give it a go start tomorrow. Don’t worry about heathy snacks could have crisps and choc if wanted just make sure you have three throughout the day to keep you going before your tea. Just stay focused on ur evening meal.

I liked the choc ones best give u a nice choc fix .

I won’t have anythin else today now

Yeah, I may actually have the shake at work or even after work and have some fruit at work as my snack, should mount to many calories that way, think a couple of clementines is around a 100. Then I can have the Shake as soon as I get home to stop me wanting more stuff and more fruit and my evening meal. The coffee one was nice, will have that first and use it up before starting on the other, they were buy one get one half price in superdrug, the guy in there tried to sell me the new package they have but for £19, you get a shake a couple meals and snacks, just didn't think i'd like everything that's in it, do decided against it.

Wow, you have kept your calories down today then!

Yeah, I may actually have the shake at work or even after work and have some fruit at work as my snack, should mount to many calories that way, think a couple of clementines is around a 100. Then I can have the Shake as soon as I get home to stop me wanting more stuff and more fruit and my evening meal. The coffee one was nice, will have that first and use it up before starting on the other, they were buy one get one half price in superdrug, the guy in there tried to sell me the new package they have but for £19, you get a shake a couple meals and snacks, just didn't think i'd like everything that's in it, do decided against it.

Wow, you have kept your calories down today then!

Good luck with the shakes and low calories. I have a shake at lunch time and it sees me through till dinner. Like Laura said the key is to always have your snacks with you.

Forget all the slim fast stuff it’s all a rip off ye shakes are fine but as for rest not worth it. Google 100 cal snacks ul be surprised at what you can eat and also remeber the jelly. Do that for a week then go onto calorie counting ul be laughing.

If I was u I’d have shake soon as get up take 2 lots of fruit / snacks to work then when Home uv still got 1 snack and 1 shake before tea. I remeber I struggled the most around 3ish was eating my tea at 4.30 haha but was fine after eaten.

Did u get powder or ready made shakes

I would say have two i did see how you get on they do keep you full so have one first thing just to keep hunger away will help you

I haven't really eaten much today, I didn't have breakfast, I had a cake in costa with a latte, when I got home all I had was tea cakes, the mallow chocolate biscuit and the shake, so I might see how I go with the one shake, could do with speeding up my loss to give me the kick I need lol.

Ye see how you get on. You’ve got the extra one there if you need it. But bare in mind all ur eating is 900 cals in food the other 400 is in shakes . I found it better stickin to 1300 cals a day then ur less restricted when eat food

I notice the shake is over 200 calories hun... so that would make it around the 1200 calories, maybe just under. I'll see, they end up expensive if having to buy two tins every week at full price.

Back