Joined slimming world tonight

Ye deffo hahahah. I did that with my hubby at the start cause I really liked him didn't want to come across to keen and he said once one day didn't think u liked me that much took ages to reply sometimes. Haha with everyone else I was always texting non stop so didn't want to be really full on and put him off. Turns out he wants really full on hahahaha
Awwww that's so lovely. This man really wants me. He's making it very clear! I wish my life (and his) wasn't complicated, it won't stop us meeting occasionally but it's not as easy as it was before kids haha, thankfully he has a boy my boys age, so has a certain amount of understanding. I wanna be strong, see where it goes. I was only saying a little while ago I like being single, then this happens, but it is just a perfect way of meeting someone. Last two bf's I met online, didn't last long at all. This guy has obviously listened to me at work, got to know me a bit and got to like me first, just for being me. It's nice! Not introducing anyone else to my kids unless it got really really serious, a good year I think, maybe 2, sounds mad, but I will only get them involved if this person is planning to stick around. Anyway, it's new, it's fresh, exciting, fun and making me happy and today is a day and tomorrow is another, anything can happen.

Awwww that's so lovely. This man really wants me. He's making it very clear! I wish my life (and his) wasn't complicated, it won't stop us meeting occasionally but it's not as easy as it was before kids haha, thankfully he has a boy my boys age, so has a certain amount of understanding. I wanna be strong, see where it goes. I was only saying a little while ago I like being single, then this happens, but it is just a perfect way of meeting someone. Last two bf's I met online, didn't last long at all. This guy has obviously listened to me at work, got to know me a bit and got to like me first, just for being me. It's nice! Not introducing anyone else to my kids unless it got really really serious, a good year I think, maybe 2, sounds mad, but I will only get them involved if this person is planning to stick around. Anyway, it's new, it's fresh, exciting, fun and making me happy and today is a day and tomorrow is another, anything can happen.

That's nice he has a son. I think people without children are completely different you don't have a clue until you actually have a child. Little things really like the kids will always come first so that's good.

Ye I surpose with you not telling anyone be hard to meet up. Then again when kids are with their dad perfect time . Could always go for a coffee after work or is it to close to the school run, maybe when at after school club.

I'd be the same wouldn't want to introduce to kids unless it gets serious but a lot of people do. It's life isn't it now a days relationships don't always work out and sometimes it's better to go seperate ways. As your kids get abit older will be easier they will understand more but best they don't know for a while like you say see how things go .

Ye you the other week don't want a man , never cooking for a man etc . Haha we all fall for charm don't worry lol

Are you still doing the plank? I stopped doing all my exercises a couple of weeks ago but should get back on it. Love the idea of star jumps :)

No I stopped aswell a while ago couldn't be bothered move off the settee at night and do it lol . Star jumps where fab really need a sports bra tho haha prob why she found it so funny lol

That's nice he has a son. I think people without children are completely different you don't have a clue until you actually have a child. Little things really like the kids will always come first so that's good.

Ye I surpose with you not telling anyone be hard to meet up. Then again when kids are with their dad perfect time . Could always go for a coffee after work or is it to close to the school run, maybe when at after school club.

I'd be the same wouldn't want to introduce to kids unless it gets serious but a lot of people do. It's life isn't it now a days relationships don't always work out and sometimes it's better to go seperate ways. As your kids get abit older will be easier they will understand more but best they don't know for a while like you say see how things go .

Ye you the other week don't want a man , never cooking for a man etc . Haha we all fall for charm don't worry lol
lol I know, I know! I think it's nice to have someone around, but not just anyone.

:D It's good to have someone so your not just mum. Off sleep now so il catch up with more info tomoz bet you've never looked forward to work so much haha . Night

Day 73

Lost 1 1/2 already so pleased with that. 4 3/4 left to be back on track fingers crossed I can get another 2 3/4 lost making it a 2lb gain .

Today's food plan is
Cereal HEX b not really counting HEX a as I don't drink the milk just let it soak so tiny bit

Pasta , passata and ham

Jacket with cheese

2x alpen
Syns none

Pretty much same as yesterday, worked well
Tho so why not

Aww he's got it bad. You pair will be out at the weekend watch this space lol. Tell him he's doin somethin right cause my slimming friend is very quiet in the evenings haha

lol, we will, I can't resist him! Just feel like I can be myself with him, if that's not a good thing, what is. Oh my, I'm smitten xxx

Day 74

Morning guys , throwing it down outside :( hate the rain. Last night sooo bloated and stomach aches so prob going to come on again haha I don't mind know getting used to this being off one week being on the next lol. Also about 4 spots yuk that's prob the junk food aswell lol.

Anyway onwards and upward , still upstairs as Olivia has decided that after waking at 6.30 for 20 mins wanted to go back to sleep. Fine be me Iv be n dossing in bed.

Food today
Breakfast cereal and orange
Dinner pasta cheese ham and mayo 2
tea might do chicken fried rice
Syns 2

Forgot to say scales show another 1 1/4 down this morning . Got 3lb to be back where I was Thursday morning at . If you remeber tho on the Thursday they were showing 1/2 gain so fingers crossed can get another pound off by the morning and it will Hopefully be a 2 1/2 gain . Which is a lot better than 6lb including the 1/2 before I went away .

Really looking forward to weigh in tomorrow so got a full week to be back on track.

We are thinking of changing the car so been looking online this morning kept me busy can't belive how fast the time has gone. Stopped
Me thinking about food so I'm not complaining lol

Aww Olivia, good girl for mummy haha, oh that sounds so nice have a bit longer to chill out in bed!!

Well done for getting back on it and losing lots of what you gained, you'll definitely lose the rest and more next week I bet ya!!

Good luck finding a car, will it be new/used?

Ye little superstar today . Looking forward to tomorrow as hopefully get a loss next week and be back in the game lol. Amazing how weekend put you bck two weeks.

Looking at new , Ford Edge its called be really good at pulling the van and plenty of room for more kids hahah il tell him that later lol

ha you just liked about my day on my diary haha, it's been good ;-) just gotta keep our heads down, work hard and then... play hard! lol.

Back