Joined slimming world tonight

Ye I thort the same thing i looked on the back and it's just straight in mircrowave isn't it which is a shame. Wonder if could try and half the pot before cooking let it defrost a little and get a knife and half it

You could try that. I don't suppose it would matter too much if it is slightly defrosted and then refrozen as there's no meat in it.

Has anyone ever noticed in Iceland how under food they mention s/w. I noticed under the eggs it says free food on slimming world

Im really bad at drinking enough so im making a real effort to drink at least a ltr of dilute squash (cant drink water on its own, just have very weak reduced sugar squash) ive been writing everything i eat down+not been using syns if i can help it, if you insist I'll start having some naughty treats!! thank you for the advice, made me believe that im doing it right+it will work going to have my tea now, sw burger+sw chips with a massive salad xx
Use your syns if you can. The thing is if you don't use them now, when you hit a plateau you have no wiggle room if you aren't eating them, which is when you will have to then start cutting back on free foods and I've found in the past that is when I cave in and go off plan because I'm hungry. Whereas if you eat your syns now, when you hit a plateau you just cut back on syns instead of free foods so you're not getting hungry.

Day 77

Morning , watchin trolls this morning with Olivia. She's got a cold so we are chilling on the sofa.

Going to take our car after dinner bit daunting as we haven't even got collection date for new one yet. This garage is offering more so we're selling ours to then instead of main dealer. Can't wait to get the new one it's lovely and so big .

Plan for food today is
Breakfast 2xoranges
Dinner mug shot 2xbaby bell
Tea pasta and sauce

Keeping it nice and simple today as will be cooking different things today

Good luck with the car ☺

Thanks Audi just gone we are now off to Toby Carvery haha. Driving around in our fiesta that he uses just for work seems weird so small lol . Olivia liking it tho being in the front it's only 2 door so I'm in the back lol

Well dinner went well not . Sat down with our dinner Olivia went really quiet and wouldn't sit up in high chair. Turned her high hair to me and just grabbed me could tell from her face she was poorly . Thort may be her cold so said do you want ice cream instead but didn't answer so took her outside and she was like trying to be sick bless her. Had to go in and pay bill and leave luckily just charged us for drinks I didnt even have any of mine haha. Oh well could of charged us for food was still waste so good of them.

Gave her some calpol at car and walked her on some grass opposite afer 5 mins starts running around laughing kids eh lol. I reckon must of felt ill then it just went off bless her. She's been fine since had a sarnie and crisps i ended up with the following

IMG_2143.JPG

Day 78

Morning happy Mother's Day to all you lovely mums out there.

Had some lovely sunflowers of my princess and a balloon bless her. She's just brought me in a bacon and egg sandwich yummy .

Last night was A bad night hubby asked if I wanted an Indian anyone who had read my diary will know I can't refuse a chicken korma lol. I thort ye why not and it's Mother's Day .

Anyway new day today

Breakfast- Bacon and egg sarnie on white bread 9 syns
Dinner tbc
Tea s/w sweet sour chicken

Ye the dinner was so nice had like 2 mouthfuls. Hubby was like didn't even get to the meat I said that will teach you for keepin the best till last hahaha. Thinking back I don't know if she was silently chocking because wouldn't even speak to me wasn't with it at up maybe when i thort was trying to be sick could of been somethin stuck in wind pipe . Scary how stressing about it last night so i needed to chill abit X

I think she was maybe stuck down there she will normally answer straight away if offer ice cream lol . She also got a cold and quite snotty so struggling to eat anyway because can't breath threw nose.

Kids nothing but worry lol

Back