Joined slimming world tonight

Give me until Monday, will go do proper shop over the weekend, also going to be a tough month money wise anyway, so need to plan a month and stick with it, would be nice to get to 12 stones by 1st June :) I haven't weighed myself but still fit in my 14's so I think i've only gained about 5lbs. I'm determined to get this weight off and have had a lovely time off plan lol. I think I need to aim for at least 6-7lbs off by Monday 1st May!

Glad to hear that you've enjoyed yourself and not put too much on, well done! :)

Hiya Leigh be great to see you back on here I haven't been coming on as no one to talk to lol. Il come on more come Monday to have a chat.

Iv stick to plan since Wednesday it's been a bit of a struggle but I'm ok at the min need to loose this weight. Just finished jacket with tuna so now full up so going to catch up on the soaps

Ah I've missed you! Will be good to be eating healthy. I had a bit more fruit this week so starting slowly along with chocolate haha. Just having a banana mmm.

Snap i only chat you with lol the other woman has disappeared ant she that used to chat with us. My trousers were tight I was like right no more junk haha.

Been Morrisons tonight 112 quid but it was one of them shopping trips where your low on everything lol. Least I'm well stocked up for the week ahead

Yeah I used to come on here in 2010 and it was really busy site but it's not anymore which is a shame, I think lots of people are lurking just not contributing and I would like it if they did as it would be a big motivator!

I have shopping trips like that, lately during Easter it's been regular visits and normal amounts but it all mounts up and I'm now broke lol, really gonna be careful, get picnic out the way tomorrow and then back to normal from Monday onwards, even when my man stays we'll have home cooking to cut costs as we've really been treating ourselves, well I've treated us as he's more broke than me!

Not looking forward to having wind again though lol, noticed having fruit again, it's back haha. Oh well.

Sorry to hear that your trousers are tight, give it a week or two and they'll fit just right!

Soon as bloating dissapears they should fit better takes me a few days for it to go once eaten bad stuff.

I bet it cost a lot when kids are off aswell get through a lot more food. I know just when hubby is off we get through loads more food. Takeaways cost a lot don't they and all add up. Indian is like 20 quid even KFC like 16 rip off really glad to be back on track and saving money.

I know, we've really had a brilliant time though so all worth it, making memories lol.
Need to save up so we can have a equally if not better summer! My man is taking a couple days off in summer so we can spend together maybe all our kids too, plus obviously weekends.

Ye get saving we save litrely all year haha every month put money away for somethin lol. Oh well least organised like to have cash ready for hols and days out when he's off

Thing is hun, life is short, enjoy yourselves! I'd love a caravan or at least to afford to go stay in one lol, we usually go a few times a year but I haven't been able to do it this year, like with the Sun paper deal, I'm definitely gonna put some money aside and be strict cos then my man and his boy can join us even if it's only one night, I'd probably go do long weekends like normal.

Ye even if you get one night it's a break and would do you all good. Have you thort of going camping that's cheap and the kids would love it. You can also get some good deals on premier in at certain times . Even seaside for the day just gives u a break don't it

Yeah I thought about premier inn but then haven't had time to book and now no money lol, maybe our June long weekend, but probably just me and kids this time. Not sure about camping lol, however if was organised for me, i'd consider it lol, my kids would definitely love it!

IMG_2738.PNG Have you seen camping pods these look brill cheaper than a van. It's basically like a wooden hut but with proper beds inside I first spotted them at north shore site in Skegness but a lot of sites do them now. You could all go for the night in June good way get all kids bonding .

Today's food

Breakfast - wrap hex b bacon eggs mushrooms and beans

Dinner wrap 5.5 chicken salad , apple

Snacks 2 mini sausage rolls 4 , baby bells

Tea pasta with prawns 2 for sauce
Yogurys

Syns 9.5

Day 107

Well the weekend is over loving it now hubby doesn't have to work the weekends. Been to Elvaston castle today really enjoyed it.

Today's food has been

Breakfast wrap hex b bacon mushrooms egg and beans

Dinner Took a picnic so tuna pasta salad 4,2xbaby bell, mini sausage roll 2 bannana and apple

Tea gammon jacket cheese 4 butter 2

Syns 12

Day 108

Another day completed

Breakfast 2x baby bell

Dinner wrap ham salad 2, mug shot fruit and yogurt.

Snacks mug shot was starving and curly wurly 6

Tea hunters chicken BBQ sauce 2cheese 2 chips 3

Yogurys

Syns 15

Eaten loads today it's been one of the days but stuck to plan so I'm happy

Day 110

Well it's nearly weigh day and I haven't even been on the scales first for me lol. I do feel less bloated so that's good and got more energy at night once Olivia is in bed so that's a good sign. Really hoping for a good loss in the morning.

Today's plan

Breakfast fruit with yogurt 2xbaby bell
Dinner bachelors pasta with salad. Apple
Tea steak chips 3 mushrooms
Syns 3

Back