Joined slimming world tonight

Oh I can't wait for Easter eggs. Saving myself for a mini egg Easter egg. My parents are coming to visit from the uk for a week and Mam is doing it from home so hopefully will be kinda on plan . Will have to get put walking

Oh I can't wait for Easter eggs. Saving myself for a mini egg Easter egg. My parents are coming to visit from the uk for a week and Mam is doing it from home so hopefully will be kinda on plan . Will have to get put walking

Where do you live anywhere nice

Whoop! Well done you! My day has gone ok and I plan a slimming world friendly dinner tonight but not sure what will happen re syns, we'll see lol, getting there slowly, I blame it on Easter, all the chocolate eggs everywhere I go haha.

It's been hard but finally feel focused again. The last two day just wanted to give in so many times. Just kept telling myself all the hard work I put in I will so regret it. Felt better seeing the scales this morning. It's so easy to go off track and goes back on super quick .

Iv kind of been rubbish since my bday as then went away then mum was off then his bday. Really hoping I can be back on track for next Thursday back to 16.5.

Easter is then going to annoy me as what Iv lost will then prob end up back on. I just tell myself that least wouldn't of gained anymore on to what I have at the moment . Soon as Easter out the way really need to focus on reaching my 3 stone before holiday in may. After then not away until end of July so i just got to push myself

Hope you had a good day Leigh, think you have to slowly get back on track don't you. It's all in our heads I was begging hubby last night for piece of his choc haha he was like nope you will thank me in the morning hahaha

Oh good he is fab support sitting scoffing in front of you lol i'm sure you'll no doubt have a treat over Easter! I'm already planning a takeaway with my man hehe.

Oh I'm used to it lol have it all day with Olivia doesn't bother me normally only when I'm having a proper weak moment lol. Ye I'm sure we will off to Yorkshire on the sat until the tue so I dread to think and my mums coming so will be drinking and eating. That's what holidays are all about lol

IMG_2394.JPG Today's food

Breakfast banana 2xbaby bell

Dinner prawn pasta salad 2
Brownie 4

Tea steak and chips 3

Syns 9

Your dinner looks lovely but I'd have to have veg. I eat zero fruit or salad so need veg with every meal.
Yeah it's lovely here. Couldn't get out for a walk today cos hunby home late from work so walked 30 times around my garden for a 4K walk

We didn't get in till gone 8 tonight so was just a quick tea. Had to go out at 5 and it took us longer than we thort. These are the times normally where i cheat. He even said shall I just go chippy. I was like no weigh day in morning tea won't be long haha

These light evenings are lovely aren't they

Day 89
It's weigh day lost 4 1/4 :D
Putting me at 16.8

Really pleased with this as only been on plan since Monday and was only expecting about
2lb

Got to go nans today and also wait in for dfs
If they actually turn up. Don't ever buy furniture from dfs it's rubbish. Our first tv unit was damaged had to wait for another. The other week noticed what looked like grey pencil along the front draw turns outs it's a crack all along the front . The paint is all chipping off aswell total garbage.

Today's food
2 x oranges
Tuna 1 thin and a mug shot
Breaded chicken 12portion mash 1and beans 13
2xbaby bell
syns 14

Last edited:
whoop!! Good girl.

I'm a bad girl, ate kids pizza yesterday. Gonna have stuff peppers tonight, no carbs, had x2 crème eggs though. Bagel Friday at work, so start again Saturday lol. I think I'm gonna try be good most of time but have odd meal off plan now, definitely want another 3 stones off, so it'll come off slow

whoop!! Good girl.

I'm a bad girl, ate kids pizza yesterday. Gonna have stuff peppers tonight, no carbs, had x2 crème eggs though. Bagel Friday at work, so start again Saturday lol. I think I'm gonna try be good most of time but have odd meal off plan now, definitely want another 3 stones off, so it'll come off slow

Thanks Leigh. It's hard to diet I surpose when your life is really good at the mo. Your happy with new man and got other things on your mind I surpose.

Today has gone so fast after dfs arrived went to nans as it was her bday . Popped back for dinner then went round my friends who has a lil boy same age as Olivia, Been a good day.

Was only going to have one chicken thing but thort stuff it sooner have a filling tea rather than having food thorts later lol.

Question for s/w members

Does anyone know that if you attended group and had access to the app , do you get booted off the app or are you still able to use it?

Just wondering as it's been 2 weeks since I went and I can still use the app it's great. Really hoping il be able to still get online to use it

Day 89
It's weigh day lost 4 1/4 :D
Putting me at 16.8

Really pleased with this as only been on plan since Monday and was only expecting about
2lb

Got to go nans today and also wait in for dfs
If they actually turn up. Don't ever buy furniture from dfs it's rubbish. Our first tv unit was damaged had to wait for another. The other week noticed what looked like grey pencil along the front draw turns outs it's a crack all along the front . The paint is all chipping off aswell total garbage.

Today's food
2 x oranges
Tuna 1 thin and a mug shot
Breaded chicken 12portion mash 1and beans 13
2xbaby bell
syns 14
Well done. Getting back on track
Is no bother to ya

Back