Joined slimming world tonight

Day 90
Another pound off this morning as you can see I'm back to weighing daily hahah.

Well the sun is out and it's Friday yipeee. I know I don't go to work but I still get the Friday feeling as hubby off for weekend and get family time . We have learnt from payslips aswell it's not worth him working Saturdays anymore as the tax man takes it.

Life is really good at the moment, more family time , mini break next weekend and the weather is getting better. Not forgetting how lucky I am to be able to stay at home and be with my princess everyday.

Today's food plan is

Breakfast 2x oranges

Dinner wrap hex b chicken salad (1)maybe a mugshot aswell depending how hungry I am.
Monster munch 5.5

Tea fish fingers x3 (6)chips (3)and beans

2xbaby bell
Syns 15.5

Last edited:
IMG_2430.JPG

My kind of tea. Decided sooner have my syns on normal food rather than choc. I know sometimes I crave choc but having something like this for tea I feel I'm not missing out at all lol .

Been a good day today

Day 91

Morning guys,

Have been awake for few hours typical when fancied a lie in. Still lying in bed dossing tho. Really need to get up got to go wrap my mums presents cause it's her bday and tidy up before we go there this morning. Other plans for today not a lot really he wants to get caravan
Cleaned for next weekend so think will just chill this afternoon. Depending what time he finishes it may go for a drive somewhere later.

Food today
Burrito wrap hex b
Chicken friend rice

Last edited:
Just made a burrito wrap was really nice
Didn't have everything I needed tho lol .
I had :

Weight watchers wrap hex b
Lettuce
Tomato
Cucumber
Chicken
Rice
Spoon baked beans (no kidney beans)
Paprika
Kn pepper
Also forgot the cheese and salsa hahaha

Oh well it was syn free and I had the rest of rice on the side

IMG_2434.JPG IMG_2435.JPG

Day 93

Another lovely day . Been and got a few more bits for the caravan today . Just got back home so going to chill for an hour and then go in garden for abit

Today food

Breakfast banana
Dinner wrap (1)mugshot and baby bells
Tea gammon and chips 3

Day 94

Going out today so just a quick update

Breakfast banana

Dinner tuna pasta salad 1 baby bells , yogurys and crisps 4.5

Tea steak and chips 3

Syns 7.5

Ferrero eggs
2x choc cupcakes

Last edited:
Well Iv been naughty , was feeling really bloated today and fed up cause fancying food all day so I decided to buy cakes. I ate two then had some ferrero eggs. Naughty me

I actually hate hormones I'm like this when I'm due on and also the week after . Where I just want loads of choc and soon as Iv had it I'm fine.

Did tell myself no then I was like of stuff it it's Easter soon.

Determined to be back at 16.5 1/2 by Friday morning tho so I'm back where I was before my gain over the weekend . This morning I was 16.7 so prob 16.8 now . Going to be good now tho

You will do it and sounds like you're going to be in the 15's possibly next month, so this is a real boost for you!!! Keep going, well proud of you and also please take some photo's of any healthy on plan meals to give me a boost also and some ideas for cooking for two lol. xxxx hugs xxxx

Thanks Leigh. Can't wait to be in 15s I will get there we all have moment today was a big one haha. This week I brought some freezer food to try and save some money . Buying meat for every meal adds up doesnt it .

I got faggots 3 syns each ,aunt Bessie toad in whole 10 syns, Also fish fingers are only 2 each. Just makes it cheaper for me to all eat the same. Got some chicken breast aswell to do hunters chicken at some point that's a good one to make with jackets potatoes.

I'm coming off here till after Easter hols. Everyone I spoke to is off plan at mo and it's boring on my own lol. Il be back on plan on wed next week after my holiday . Hopefully everyone is back on then

Just updating as it's Thursday weigh day
Day 97 gained 1lb
Quite happy with this being as ate cakes lol

My body is doing my head in at the min constantly having periods which is making me eat and feel rubbish. Litrely came off on Friday and yesterday came back on again tut .

Have a lovely Easter everyone looking forward to being back on plan next wed

Just updating as it's Thursday weigh day
Day 97 gained 1lb
Quite happy with this being as ate cakes lol

My body is doing my head in at the min constantly having periods which is making me eat and feel rubbish. Litrely came off on Friday and yesterday came back on again tut .

Have a lovely Easter everyone looking forward to being back on plan next wed
I would have a word with your GP about that. It's not normal and definitely something that isn't normal on SW.
Have a lovely Easter

I would have a word with your GP about that. It's not normal and definitely something that isn't normal on SW.
Have a lovely Easter

It's due to coming off the depo jan can take a year for you periods to return back to normal. Right pain tho hopefully start and improve

Day 103

I'm back had a lovely Easter, been eating fish and chips ,ice cream ,curries,pizza and all the other lovely things haha. Oh and lots of wine.

Anyway scales show 16.12 1/2 so Iv gained 3lb not bad at all. Hoping by being good today will make it 2lb gain .

Determined to be back where I was at 16.5 1/2 for next Thursday .

Hope everyone has had a nice Easter

Back