Joined slimming world tonight

Day 17 woke up annoyed with myself :(

Last night my brother came round about 5.15 and stayed till 9. I was hungry when he arrived thinkin wouldn't stop long. By time he had gone I was shattered I'd been runnin around after my two year for 4 hours as she coppies everythin her cousins do. I felt drained maybe due to the fact I hadn't eaten much either all day. Soon as the went hubby said I'm goin Chinese my eyes lit up . I had Lemon chicken and rice. This is my fav from the Chinese really enjoyed it but as I was eating it felt so guilty .

Woke up now sulking lol I really wanted to get a full week of bein good in.

I blame my hubby aswell, I couldn't go food shopping as he was playing around puttin somethin on car, he said he would watch Olivia why I go but the time got on then it was to late .
I know when I have a fridge full I'm fine so I'm annoyed.

Anyway today is a new day still hoping for a good loss.

Today's plan I will go food shopping

Breakfast - hifi bars
Dinner thin with ham salad (5)
Baby bells
Tea curry and rice S/w

Day 17 woke up annoyed with myself :(

Last night my brother came round about 5.15 and stayed till 9. I was hungry when he arrived thinkin wouldn't stop long. By time he had gone I was shattered I'd been runnin around after my two year for 4 hours as she coppies everythin her cousins do. I felt drained maybe due to the fact I hadn't eaten much either all day. Soon as the went hubby said I'm goin Chinese my eyes lit up . I had Lemon chicken and rice. This is my fav from the Chinese really enjoyed it but as I was eating it felt so guilty .

Woke up now sulking lol I really wanted to get a full week of bein good in.

I blame my hubby aswell, I couldn't go food shopping as he was playing around puttin somethin on car, he said he would watch Olivia why I go but the time got on then it was to late .
I know when I have a fridge full I'm fine so I'm annoyed.

Anyway today is a new day still hoping for a good loss.

Today's plan I will go food shopping

Breakfast - hifi bars
Dinner thin with ham salad (5)
Baby bells
Tea curry and rice S/w
Oh know :-( so easily done tho, but today's another day..
have a good weekend xx

Day 18

Late on here today been monkey world and it's been a busy day so far.

Breakfast banana
Dinner 3xcrustless wholemean tuna sarnie heB plus 4 syns mayo. Pear yogurt and baby bells heA .
Tea tbc

Day 19 Sunday

Today food

Breakfast - strawberries and muller yogurt
Dinner , 2x baby bells , 2x hifi bars, ham and 2 Nutella go bars (11)
Tea spag Bol

I found the best thing ever today haha. Il add a pic below they are 5.5 syns per bar. If you love Nutella you will love these

IMG_4347.JPG

IMG_4349.JPG

IMG_4350.JPG

Tuesday day 21

It's weigh day :) will update later on what the scales say hopefully they will be kind haha.

Breakfast bacon, egg, mushrooms, potatoes and beans 1.5

Dinner fruits and yogurts

Tea slimming meal

Thursday day 24

Late one tonigjt

Breakfasts /dinner big fry up 1.5
Tea slimming world meal
Hifi bars
Cheese
Crisps 4.5

Well we have found a holiday today and plan on booking it over the weekend :)
This means I have 8 weeks to loose as much as I can . Plan is do slimming world for 6 weeks and try and get 1 stone off . Then for the last two weeks I'm going to do exante shakes
To loose another stone . Fingers crossed I get stone off in 6 weeks I'm praying. This will put my weight at 15.5 meaning total loss of 3 1/2 stone

Back