Joined slimming world tonight

Thursday day 24

Late one tonigjt

Breakfasts /dinner big fry up 1.5
Tea slimming world meal
Hifi bars
Cheese
Crisps 4.5

Well we have found a holiday today and plan on booking it over the weekend :)
This means I have 8 weeks to loose as much as I can . Plan is do slimming world for 6 weeks and try and get 1 stone off . Then for the last two weeks I'm going to do exante shakes
To loose another stone . Fingers crossed I get stone off in 6 weeks I'm praying. This will put my weight at 15.5 meaning total loss of 3 1/2 stone

Hey,

where are you going on holiday?

best of luck getting the stone off in 6 weeks. I think the only problem with exante shakes is that they deplete your glycogen stores, so if you do it for 2 weeks and get another stone off, as soon as you start eating on holiday the weight will pile on, I did this once and was up 5lbs in 1 day.

good luck x x

Goin to alcudia can't wait. Olivia's first time on a plane and I think she will love it. Ye I know exactly what you mean this is the trouble. Just want to get as much as I can off tho that's the prob. Really hoping for good loss this week as I was on last week. Don't know if I would be better doin exante first for 2 weeks then slimming world so when I'm away won't gain as much.

How old is Olivia? sure she'll love it :)

yeah I know what you mean, its a difficult decision. if it was me, I'd be tempted to do a vlcd for 8 weeks to get as much off as possible, or if I was being sensible I'd stick with sw. good luck with whatever you decide. x x

Haha yes I have thort this but I litrely hate it that's the trouble. Think I will decide after next week see if I get a good loss.

Olivia is 2 will be 3 in December right handful but hilarious at the same time. When to get my glasses checked today and I said thanks as I walked out. She shouts cya later alligator hahaha

ah bless her. my son is 4 and insists on saying bye cheeky monkey every time I'm bye lol.

my son was 2 first time on a plan and loved it, we took loads to keep him occupied but 2 little dinosaurs pretty much kept him entertained the whole flight lol.

yeah I had shakes too, I lost 4 stone with lipotrim and slim and save, the thought of drinking one of those yakky shakes makes me feel sick.

hope you get a good loss this week. I'm off to weigh in now x x

How did you get on at weighting .

Yes the thort of shakes make me feel the same
Aswell lol.

I'm sure she will be find out lots of bits in her bag keep her occupied. Just worrying now about the terror atacks scary isn't it.

That's pretty good for sayin little man is growing.

We booked lanzarote this morning I know it's still Spain but think it will be safer.

Day 26 Saturday

Well Iv hardly eaten anythin the last few days had my head stuck in phone searching for holidays that I have forgot to eat.

Finally booked this mornin so can now think about food again haha. Just don't seem to be hungry at the mo as other things on my mind .

Today's food

Breakfast -
Lunch -
Maybe a banana in abit
Tea chicken and chips (3)
Hifi bars later and cheese

Those Nutella things look great - such a pity they come in a pack of 6, lol. I know I'd have that pack gone in a few hours.
Overall you seem to be doing brilliantly - hope weigh day has been good to you xxx

Trying the mayflower curry tonight with rice and sliced potatoes . Wanted chips but take 40 mins and forgot to pee spuds earlier so slices it is. Il take a photo when done and right
My review :)

Day 29 Tuesday

It's weight day , soon come around hope it's a good one.

Breakfast - breakfast wraps x2 mushrooms, bacon, eggs, beans 5.5 syns
Dinner full up so waiting till after weighing
Tea Chinese chicken and rice

Back