Joined slimming world tonight

Well done you!

Well tonight ended badly. Went shopping for holiday and ended up in tgi Fridays wooops lol. Had jack Daniels chicken strips with chips and a woo woo cocktail.

Back on plan tomorrow

Day 31 Thursday

Today consists of cleaning as the house is a tip. Booked to go to a show on Saturday and planning on having a drink so going to try and save some syns over the next few days to make up for it.

Breakfast / dinner 2x wraps 5.5 plus hex a
Tea Chinese chicken and chips 3
Baby bells

Im strange like this sometimes lol . You know when ya busy being a mum and you realise it's like 12 and you haven't eaten anythin but still got bit list of jobs to do lol. I quite often will just grab fruit to keep me going then have a big tea. Then other days I can wake up starving in the mornin lol.

Day 33 Saturday - day 34 Sunday

Well I'm currently lay in bed feeling rough lol. I'm dreading the scales had two bottles of wine came home and had pizza and chips .

The show was really good was nice to get some us time. It's very rare we have the night to ourselfs so we really enjoyed it. I dread to think what the scales will say. I'm hoping for a maintain this week and going to try really hard over next few days to get this.

Saturday
Breakfast -
Dinner tuna sarnie
Tea pizza and chips
2x bottles of wine

Sunday
Breakfast - can't even think about food
Dinner maybe fruit salad
Tea will decide later

Day 36

Well I didn't go to get weighed tonight. Eaten rubbish over the weekend as well as all the wine. Decided pointless goin when I feel like an apsolute whale haha. On the positive side
Had a good day on plan today

Breakfast cooked breakfast 1.5
Choc orange bar 4.5
Tea- chicken tikka in a bag worked out 4,5 each
Hifi bars and cheese

Back