Joined slimming world tonight

Day 37 been on plan today :)

Breakfast 2x wraps
Dinner yogurt and fruit
Tea having later

Got a job interview tonight at 8 so not really hungry at the min as feel nervous .

Breakfast 2x wraps
Dinner yogurt and fruit
Tea having later

Got a job interview tonight at 8 so not really hungry at the min as feel nervous .

Breakfast 2x wraps
Dinner yogurt and fruit
Tea having later

Hope alls ok with you, it's so hard getting back on plan
good luck with your interview x

Thanks ladies

Think it went well she wrote on top please accept deffo and underlined it hahaha.

Was really nervous ,used to work full time untill I had Olivia. Hubby got a promotion while I was on maternity which Ment I didnt need to go back.

This job is 3 evenings a week 7-11 wed thurs and Friday . I know the Friday isn't great but maybe could look at changing that in the future. It means I will have extra 400 a month and also Olivia won't know any diff as she goes bed at 6.30/7.

I don't need to go to work but I'm doing it to get us more spare money a month . It will mean I can go out on more days out with Olivia before she starts nursery in Jan. Also more family days at the weekend rather than thinkin can we afford it.

Hopefully I hear soon :)

Ye hope I get it although will seem very strange to start off with . Hubby made me laugh last night I was saying Iv got no work shoes he went ye you binned them and said you had retired hahahaha . I said knowin us il get preg again lol we are trying but took 6 years to get Olivia so if it happens it happens. It also happened after both did slimming world for 3 months and guess what we are both doing now hahahaha.

Today hasn't really gone to plan ended up in costa with my mum . Been shoppin tonight tho and ready to be 100 percent as from tomoz

Got induction on Saturday so hopefully week after. Hoping so anyway so I get paid before go on holiday :)

I had a text Saturday at 3.45 sayin I had got it and to ring to confirm within 24 hours. I read it at 5.15 and they where shut :banghead:
Also shut today lol. Hopefully will be alright phoning in the morning

Well another day off plan for me and Iv decided I'm doin exante for a week as of tomorrow. Last time I looked at scales I was 17.6 really need to get this down.

Really hoping I can stick it out , 5 weeks on Saturday untill we go and I want to wear my costume lol . Each day is going to kill me but I know if I do two weeks I can loose a stone. This would then leave 3 and half weeks to loose another 11lb taking me to 15.9 lowest Iv ever been . I have loads of size 16 clothes that would then fit me aswell . Just hope I can do it I'm rubbish with zero will power. I'm the kind of person that will sit there and think sod it I want my tea sooner be fat hahaha.

I do want to try do slimming world for last few weeks so I don't gain as much while on hol.

Wish me luck in goin to need it hahaha il be back tomoz night sayin i need FOOD :D

Only been doing this since 24th July, but missed second weigh date due to being away visiting relatives (and celebrating hubby's birthday) and sort of got out of habit of posting but still read lots of threads for inspiration. Glad I'm still doing it as I caved after week 3 in 2014!
Need to shift quite a few more pounds ready for some winter sun at end of November.

Back