Joined slimming world tonight

Can’t believe how fast it’s gone flown by. I have 8 weeks till st ives then when bck 8 untill Tenerife . Want to be at 2 1/2 stone for end of May determined to get it . Prob put on half while away then got final stone to loose. Determined to be 15.9 when I get on that plane lol.

Happy easter everyone

Well last night ended with wine and some kebab. Weighed this morning gained 1/2 so that’s alright .

Todays food

Half Easter egg

Chicken ,mash, sausages with bacon , 2 Yorkshire’s, cauliflower cheese broccoli and Brussels

Cream egg trifle

Total of 1141 so leaves me 150 Spare . I may not bother with the trifle as it’s 264 for 100g il measure it out but if doesn’t look much may have other half of egg haha.

Plan is to eat at 3 ish so should be fine for rest of day .

I had half a Easter egg this mornin and I’m not hungry so that’s good

Happy Easter to you aswell hope ur having a lovely one in the sun.

Leigh is back she started today got more guts than me starting on Easter Sunday but she will be fine .

Us 3 will do it together and get to our targets .

Iv got lees bday tomorrow so any loss this week il be happy with lol after that it’s game on ready to smash it

Happy Easter to you aswell hope ur having a lovely one in the sun.

Leigh is back she started today got more guts than me starting on Easter Sunday but she will be fine .

Us 3 will do it together and get to our targets .

Iv got lees bday tomorrow so any loss this week il be happy with lol after that it’s game on ready to smash it

I've been eating and drinking far too much, I feel really bloated and my clothes aren't feeling so lose as they did a couple of weeks ago. But the sun is great!!
It'll be nice to see Leigh back. I'm sure we'll all support each other in smashing our targets :)
Hope Lee has a great birthday tomorrow. I' sure you'll try to make the right choices.

Thanks Hun, enjoy your last week and worry about your weight when Home Life to short you will soon have it off . Take care and have a safe flight home incase don’t speak to you before your home x

You can so do this!!

Let's wipe today out, start fresh tomorrow, now we are definitely determined, just hard to stick with it when having occasions like birthday and Easter lol

On it tomorrow!!!

I just wrote same thing on ur page haha.
Iv just had 2 plates of Chinese while out god il be lucky if I see a loss this week. I don’t mind stayin same but I don’t want a gain. On a mission now got 4 days we can do this. Il have to speed clean tomoz night haha

Morning

Fresh day today just weighed and Iv got 3 3/4 to loose to be same as Saturday morning. That’s what happens when ur bad for 3 days surpose. Was also due on last wed and nothin yet so some of that could be fluid aswell woke feeling bloated today .

Today plan for food

Breakfast won’t bother as still feel so full from last night .

Dinner somethin from town maybe Greggs baguette got 800 spare

Tea chicken tikka naan 500

Back at 8.15 today so il when I get home

Yum baguette!! I might have to treat myself haha, or maybe not. I don't think i'll be eating much after Friday when the tooth comes out :-( so definitely be starting properly then, might have to stock up on tins of soup, takes a good couple weeks to heal up too, so will be comfort eating no doubt., we'll see eh!

I'm sure with your extra exercise now what with work, those few extra pounds will be off in no time!!!

Iv been good back on track. Also come on so hopefully loose some more weight lol

When my tooth is out I just tilt head and eat on other side nothin stops me haha

lol you are funny, I don't really remember how I felt when I had my tooth out about 5 years or so ago, but I know nothing probably stop me either lol.

Friday

Choc cake 500
Wrap 270
Crisps 89

Got about 500 left for tea. Prob won’t bother got dentist at 4.30 so feel sick so dread to think what be like after

I'll be the same this time tomorrow hun :-( mum said, eat before you go... errrr don't think so! My appointment 3.30, so have to leave at 3pm really, I'm not eating anything big before that!!! However I may have to have a decent lunch.
Did you have choc cake for breakie lol

Yep 😂😂😂 thort stuff it felt bad all day now I feel really bad could be sick. Olivia also covered in a rash took her docs earlier said it looks viral but still don’t stop me worrying. All over her red spots like under skin

Oh no, poor Olivia, I imagine a nice warm bath and some calpol be the best you could do for her really. Hope she feels better soon! Let me know how you get on at the dentist hun, I always think the worse but remember thinking last time I had it done, wasn't too bad!

She’s fine in her self it’s strange it just looks bad. Her eye all clear now aswell

Il prob pass out at dentist 😂 i ant jokin either that’s how bad i am just been cryin don’t wanna go. I’m tired today and tearful so much on my mind can’t switch off

Oh hun, I'm the same, extremely squeamish, I refused to do a first aid course at a job lol but now I work for the NHS I need to start manning up lol. I once took ex hubby to have 3 teeth taken out, I was put on the bed next to him as heavily pregnant and almost collapsed. I doubt you'll be getting this message until after you get back now bless you!

God 3 bet that was horrid. I need To man up feel better now I know she goin try to fill the other one just hate how u feel after having them out it’s rubbish .

It’s Friday 😀😀😀

Il be glad when this week is over ate rubbish all week on wed scales said I needed to loose 2 3/4 to be the same weight I was Saturday. I did say I’d had a rubbish week. But I was goodish on wed and yesterday all I had was a wrap and some crisps. Can’t see me eatin much today been hungry since 6 but still feel crappy so prob won’t bother. Fingers crossed I stay the same tomorrow prob get a gain but you never know I don’t feel bloated which is a good sign

Back