Joined slimming world tonight

Oh no, hope you feel ok now, will take a few days for your mouth to stop throbbing and feel almost normal but will be a week for wound to heal over a bit and couple weeks til it's healed and you start to feel normal.
Will be just over an hour or so before I leave, my appointment is 3.30pm.

Hope all goes well Leigh. Iv just started salt water and rung to ask how long have do it for said first week 3 times a day then another week but reduce it abit basicaly untill healed

Yeah I guess you'll know when lol, it's not the nicest of things but really does the trick! Also great for healing your mouth if you have an absess like you said you thought it's starting to drain, so should help that too. Funny how we both had teeth out a day apart eh! I wonder if i've lost weight with the tooth out and all blood loss lol. I taste the blood every now and then, it's nasty eh! Jelly is nice though, takes taste away! I'm eating it really slowly, tiny mouthful every minute or so, just to stop me wanting to eat anything else.

Ye I thort same hmmm wonder how heavy the tooth was 😂. Will find out in the mornin. Not really interested at the mo just completely wiped out hope feel better today. I stopped takin tabs might take them again it doesn’t hurt tho just aches

Week 10 weighing

Lost 1lb 😀really happy with that as Iv basicaly gone over cals all week apart from last few days . Total loss now is 21 lb 1/4. I now have 3 weeks to try and loose 6 3/4 to stay on track and be at 2 stone by end of April. Think I’m pushin it a little but we shall see. I reckon could see A good loss next sat as deffo won’t be havin takeaway today we will see

Monday

Been a busy day today not long got in. Been 100% today tho even having a Greggs Cnt be bad.

Food today

Steak bake
Pie and veg

Might have somethin when I get in il see if I’m hungry. Iv also started to clean for my mum today aswell so chillin now before leave for work at 5.30. All this cleaning and I really need to clean own house lol

Sorry late reply didn’t get in till 8.30. It’s alright to be fair I did two days last week with it bein bank holiday and I had tooth out Thursday so asked for it off. It’s a brand new office over three floor but gets cleaned every night and it’s spotless. I do mon- thurs 6 till about 8.10 but get paid for 2 1/2 hours . Originally was surpose to be 6-9 2 people cleaning but it’s now 3 people 2 hours work, but like I say run over 10/15 mins so she said always pays for 2 1/2 hours. It’s basically 10 hours a week and i get weekends off bank holidays and Christmas that shut so it’s good for that .

Just gettin some money for me and my lady haha as she’s like her mum and dad likes to spend . She cried tonight when I left and said just remeber I love you loads 😟could of cried myself bless her. I’m missin her loads to be fair. I think will be better once paid it’s monthly pay so got wait a while but sure she will help me spend it as kids do lol

Tuesday

Well u slept well last night shattered this morning haha not used to it. Today’s plans are to chill this morning then might nip to my nans before dinner if we can get out house in time as it’s a tip.

Food for today

Breakfast sceambled egg 100
Dinner fish fingers x4 Potato skins and beans
Tea wrap chicken salad and mayo 320
Total 1020
Got some spare to use as snacks if hungry

Sorry late reply didn’t get in till 8.30. It’s alright to be fair I did two days last week with it bein bank holiday and I had tooth out Thursday so asked for it off. It’s a brand new office over three floor but gets cleaned every night and it’s spotless. I do mon- thurs 6 till about 8.10 but get paid for 2 1/2 hours . Originally was surpose to be 6-9 2 people cleaning but it’s now 3 people 2 hours work, but like I say run over 10/15 mins so she said always pays for 2 1/2 hours. It’s basically 10 hours a week and i get weekends off bank holidays and Christmas that shut so it’s good for that .

Just gettin some money for me and my lady haha as she’s like her mum and dad likes to spend . She cried tonight when I left and said just remeber I love you loads 😟could of cried myself bless her. I’m missin her loads to be fair. I think will be better once paid it’s monthly pay so got wait a while but sure she will help me spend it as kids do lol

That's fab. It's always hard the first few times when you leave a little one. I remember my eldest used to cry when I went to work, it broke my heart but I knew that he'd be ok after a 5 minute cry. The hours seem great and no weekend working which is fab. I'm really pleased that you are enjoying it. Is it local to where you live?

Ye hours are great will jut plod through the week cause thurs my last night. Plus only seems like I’m there 5 mins to be fair goes so fast. It’s just the dreaded Iv got go thing lol and also don’t get put Olivia to bed but also gives me a break at same time.

It’s Just past repton as u know the area don’t u. Took me 30 mins get there cause at 5.30 but comin Home took 15 so not to bad at all

Ye hours are great will jut plod through the week cause thurs my last night. Plus only seems like I’m there 5 mins to be fair goes so fast. It’s just the dreaded Iv got go thing lol and also don’t get put Olivia to bed but also gives me a break at same time.

It’s Just past repton as u know the area don’t u. Took me 30 mins get there cause at 5.30 but comin Home took 15 so not to bad at all

Not too far then. Traffic is always bad at that time so 30 mins isn't too bad. Really pleased that you are enjoying it. Olivia will be ok once she gets into her new routine. Plus the cleaning will be giving you extra exercise, so win win!!

Ye that’s what I thort 3 floors it’s non stop extra pounds to loose haha.

After this month she will be fine . Hubby on course this month so having take her to Mum and he collects her. Bit rubbish as we DNt see each other till nearly 9 but once course done he’s home at 4.10 so be fine. Just be a better routine for her

2B822343-38C1-44F6-93D8-349ABFD8CCA1.jpeg

475 cal dinner

Back