Joined slimming world tonight

Thanks Hun , I think it’s because I’m eatin more at dinner time then some nights very little or anythin once Home as past it . Working anyway I feel to busy to eat at the mo lol. That’s might sound crazy but cause tryin do house spend all my spare time doin fun things with Olivia the time flies

Thursday

Feeling good today maybe it’s somethin to do with it’s nearly the weekend yippee. Iv wanted wine all week haha not good for the diet.

Today’s food

Crackers cheese 130
Crisps 122
Dinner chicken naan 274, chicken 120 mayo 100 salad 50
Potatoe skins 200
Total 996

Have some spare so il eat some Easter egg today as ell

Thursday

Feeling good today maybe it’s somethin to do with it’s nearly the weekend yippee. Iv wanted wine all week haha not good for the diet.

Today’s food

Crackers cheese 130
Crisps 122
Dinner chicken naan 274, chicken 120 mayo 100 salad 50
Potatoe skins 200
Total 996

Have some spare so il eat some Easter egg today as ell

I had an easter egg the other day before I started back on the diet, yum yum.
I guess you still like the chicken naan :) I had it for my dinner the other day, I'd forgotten how tasty it is.

Friday

It’s the weekend wooop wooop

Today plan is to sort the house needs a good clean but I’m currently watchin tele in bed with Olivia.

Food wise
Breakfast -
Dinner chicken salad wrap 456
Leaves me 800 for tea think I’m goin to make a curry

Friday

It’s the weekend wooop wooop

Today plan is to sort the house needs a good clean but I’m currently watchin tele in bed with Olivia.

Food wise
Breakfast -
Dinner chicken salad wrap 456
Leaves me 800 for tea think I’m goin to make a curry

Have a nice day off!
Yum I love curry but not too good at making it myself.
I can't wait to read your post in the morning. I bet you'll smash the scales :)

Hopefully il be expecting 2 trouble is need to work out how much curry is don’t know if it’s best thing to do night before weighing . Also got to be strong tonight cause he’s goin shop on way home get beer so I know il want some lol

Hopefully il be expecting 2 trouble is need to work out how much curry is don’t know if it’s best thing to do night before weighing . Also got to be strong tonight cause he’s goin shop on way home get beer so I know il want some lol

You can do it. Forget the beer. You've been so good all week and only have less than 24 hours till your weigh in. Stay positive, you're gonna smash the scales in the morning.
I'm not sure about the curry. Could you maybe have something safe tonight and then cook a curry tomorrow night? That way you'll not have takeaway tomorrow, so win win.

Ye I won’t drink . Il work out the cals for the curry in abit depending how high it is it will be the naan that makes it high. I really want takeaway and wine tomorrow lol

Ye I won’t drink . Il work out the cals for the curry in abit depending how high it is it will be the naan that makes it high. I really want takeaway and wine tomorrow lol

It's a tough one, isn't it. You want to be good so get a good result but also want to have nice home cooked food. Maybe have the curry but not the naan. Naans are really high :(

I'm really not sure what I'm going to do for food tomorrow as I'm doing the twilight walk and we need to be there for about 5.30. Not sure what time we'll be finished, probably not till about 11. So it might be takeaway for me.

Well Iv just ate a Easter egg the whole thing haha. I started by sayin il have half of it then thort of stuff it then thort May aswell
Eat the mini eggs aswell 😂

I have cleaned all downstairs and doin upstairs after dinner if can be bothered . Least the egg is gone now tho no more temptation the egg was 600 tho so prob had about 750 in total oh dear

Well Iv just ate a Easter egg the whole thing haha. I started by sayin il have half of it then thort of stuff it then thort May aswell
Eat the mini eggs aswell 😂

I have cleaned all downstairs and doin upstairs after dinner if can be bothered . Least the egg is gone now tho no more temptation the egg was 600 tho so prob had about 750 in total oh dear

Oh no, you'd done so well all week as well. Never mind, try and be good for the rest of the day and hopefully you'll still see a 2+ loss tomorrow.

Back