Joined slimming world tonight

IMG_1619.JPG Iv never been In quiz before as just always assumed they would never fit. You need to go Leigh have some lovely stuff il deffo be going back in there. Will prob wait until I weight 15.13 . Il add a pic of the dress I like for 30 pound it's a bargain it's long aswell so really cheap I think.

I'm really glad I went cause I can really see changes don't get me wrong I'm not ready to go on big shopping trip and buy new clothes but I'm closer to going into the nice shops and feeling nice in the clothes .

View attachment 185688 Iv never been In quiz before as just always assumed they would never fit. You need to go Leigh have some lovely stuff il deffo be going back in there. Will prob wait until I weight 15.13 . Il add a pic of the dress I like for 30 pound it's a bargain it's long aswell so really cheap I think.

I'm really glad I went cause I can really see changes don't get me wrong I'm not ready to go on big shopping trip and buy new clothes but I'm closer to going into the nice shops and feeling nice in the clothes .
Ah really pleased for you! That's a nice dress, is that the one you think you'll buy for your evening out?

It's one out like along with 4 others so plan is to go back in few weeks try again and il buy which one looks the best lol. The one on pic is very smug around boobs and also has like padding in which I so DNt need haha. You never know could loose some off boobs and il try a diff bra with it next time as mine has got a lil padding in at the mo

Could you get away without wearing a bra with it? Hopefully if you up the exercise a bit and no more cheating like you said you wouldn't then you will definitely get in it!
I'm going to start getting up early to do a bit of exercise every morning now, I enjoyed this morning and it doesn't take long, when I start increasing I will probably still do less before work and more at the weekend anyway, it's not something I would want to do after work.

Thats awesome about the dresses :D I can't wait for another couple of months to go clothes shopping! x

Feeling excited tonight going to collect some contacts in the morning :).

Does anyone on here wear contact lenses never tried them before. Having a month free trial really hoping I get on with them
Hate wearing glasses especially in the summer when I get hay fever.

All part of the new me haha

Does anyone on here wear contact lenses never tried them before. Having a month free trial really hoping I get on with them

Never tried them but I would like to for when I go out cause I always do nice eye make up them feel like my glasses cover it. Although I love wearing glasses :)

Ye that's how I feel . I hate mine daughter has grabbed at them that much by mistake they never fit right,get them adjusted but only stay nice few weeks and fit feel they fit nice.

You should go get a free trial it's a month free at specsavers. Usually arrive within a week but mine took 3 as I have a stigma so had to wait longer. If I get on with them will be 22 a month which I think isn't bad at all really

Day 51

Well been and fetched my contacts this morning. Apparently they are the wrong prescription slightly under but I can wear all day. They are ordering me the correct prescription that will take 3 weeks but can only wear 8hours a day. So the idea is see if I can manage with these as these are the healthier ones for my eyes. We shall see at the moment they are no good feel like I need my glasses to see clear lol could settle down abit lol.

Today's food,

Breakfast banana
Dinner tuna pasta salad 2
Tea chicken,jacket and salad 3.5
2xbaby bell
2xhifi
Syns 5.5
Maltesears 5 snicker 4.5
Syns 15

Last edited:

Dress looks lovely. I wear contacts and have for the last 18 years I love them. I'm with Specsavers too. Once you get used to them you will feel strange wearing glasses.

When you started wearing them was your vision blurd. I'm unsure if it's because prescription is wrong or I have just got to get used to them.

I'm really having to concentrate for a clear focus. They advise to wear for 4 hours today then up it by 2 hours each day. Got them out easy enough and feel comfortable when in so that's good.

Might see if vision express could do my prescription but Where can wear for more than 8 hours. Unsure if different company's offer different choices

I did build up when I first got them. But now i must admit I'm really bad. The ones I have you can wear all day and was told if I occasionally I fall asleep in them overnight that's fine. But I put them in on the 1st and take them out on the last day of the month. Really bad I know but it's one less thing to do in a morning. I have just got new glasses though and am trying to take them out when I get in from work and put them back in in a morning. I usually wear mine for more than 12 hours a day. I found it strange at first I think you get used to the area around the glasses where you have no vision. But once you start wearing contacts more you'll find glasses strange. I feel drunk for about 5 minutes when I first put mine on haha. The prescription for contacts is usually different to glasses with them being sat on your eyes where as your glasses are slightly away. Hope that helps

Ye hopefully il get better vision during the week if I stick to them. I love it not having any glasses on it's fab. Was relived to take them out tho earlier as felt like my eyes had a lot of strain on then and needed a rest. They have been messed with quite abit today tho. I think I prefer putting them in to taking them out but with practice il get better. Just a shame they arent my prescription because I was really looking forward to trying them properly. It will take another 3 weeks for other set to arrive. They said my eye may get used to these and in may prefer these as not as thick and can wear longer, at the min tho I just want to see clearly lol . Thanks for your help

Day 52

Well the weekend has flown by, hubby worked till 2 both days so haven't really done a lot. Got the sofa man coming again today to mend sofa again arrrgh it's a nightmare. Was sent off to be re covered as wasn't happy with the quality it got brought back and got mark on it so they comin to touch it up between 11-2. Hopefully if come before dinner we will head to town then for a bit.

Breakfast 2xoranges
Dinner mug shot ,2xbaby bell, 2x hifi
Tea cottage pie 2.5 with veg
Nutella 4 and marshmallow 2
Syns 8.5

Last edited:
Ye blokes been only took him 5mins which is good. Just been to town for a nose got Olivia a few bits from primark so cheap in there for kids great when her clothes don't last long due to stains and her growing.

I don't mind mug shots because it's quick at dinner time when I'm feeling lazy. You can get the xxl mugshot from b and m these are free and double the size in like a pot noodle pot really nice .

Olivia decided she wanted some sunglasses haha
View attachment 185713

Ah bless her, I think she's trying to tell you she wants to go on holiday!!

I hardly ever go near B&M but will pick some mugshots up next time I'm shopping. Are they all free?

Back