Joined slimming world tonight

Don't give up, we all go through rubbish phases and it seems like you are paying for nothing but it will eventually start coming off again, try mixing up how many syns you're having, maybe only do one SP day one week and then more the following week and then drop back down to one day. It mixes your body up and might shock it into letting go of those lbs. Sounds like you've reached a plateau.

No no no, stop being so down on yourself!!!

You have been doing amazingly well, so stop being so harsh. You WILL carry on!

How about trying some of my detox days? It isn't quite as restricting as SP days but you can't have any added syns, so won't be tempted with sauces, ham etc....

I get what you are saying now about the weekend. I thought you were really looking forward to the meal. If you're not too bothered though, I would go for the weekend away as it will give you some quality time with hubby.

Calmed down abit now haha came straight down and started cleaning . Eatin 2xhifi and 2xbaby bells feeling fine now.

I think I need to learn to not rant straight away lol half hour later I was like oh well might see it next week. May even see a loss in the morning.

I'm fine doing normal s/w but this week Iv had a few times where Iv wanted carbs but been like no be good and it will pay off and it hasn't so think that's what annoys me the most.

Ye we went in the van cleaning it as weekend and the bit of nice weather has got us thinking lol. Not very often he gets weekends off so be some nice family time.

didn't see this!!!

that's a shame though, how often do you get a chance to do these things?

obviously hubby seems to have decided.

if you had pasta, scales would of been worse!

keep it light today, you may be surprised

Ye I know I said the same to him but seriously like 200 on clothes it's stupid for one night I'm loosing weight so not like going to wear dress again this is the trouble. It's at the belfry so would have to take both cars there on Sunday as well to fetch our car so that's abit anoying aswell.

It's all because we went in van at weekend to clean Olivia was shouting holidays haha . Soon as the sunshine arrives I'm like ye let's do this lol.

Don't give up, we all go through rubbish phases and it seems like you are paying for nothing but it will eventually start coming off again, try mixing up how many syns you're having, maybe only do one SP day one week and then more the following week and then drop back down to one day. It mixes your body up and might shock it into letting go of those lbs. Sounds like you've reached a plateau.

Where you been lol. Think I will go tonight I just like to sulk don't we all lol. I think next week il do sp on wed only . Saying that if go away it will be a bad weekend. Maybe i need abit of bad to kick start my losses again

Yeah but this is an occasion, so you will spend some money, but if you would rather go away, then so be it, hubby been working loads so let him decide this time :)
That means a trip to the shops to return the dress does it?

I'm doing SP today, feeling ok, lots of fruit planned though so I don't feel like having naughty things. Seeing scales go up spurs me on even more, I have had my fair share of sulking lol.

Ye il have to go return stuff next week. I think we will go away break away do us good. I'd sooner have a little family break wfor 2 nights and still have money left lol.

Im fine 1 day sp then I start feeling sorry for myself lol. Thing with me is come Monday I always at 1lb loss so I do sp to try and reach 2. Maybe this week I might just do a normal week have a little break from sp. goin to try and not have any carbs today and put a big jacket in oven for when I get back from group .

Today's
Food

Breakfast 2x bars 2x baby bell
Dinner prawn salad2

Tea biggest jacket I can find lol

Calmed down abit now haha came straight down and started cleaning . Eatin 2xhifi and 2xbaby bells feeling fine now.

I think I need to learn to not rant straight away lol half hour later I was like oh well might see it next week. May even see a loss in the morning.

I'm fine doing normal s/w but this week Iv had a few times where Iv wanted carbs but been like no be good and it will pay off and it hasn't so think that's what annoys me the most.

Ye we went in the van cleaning it as weekend and the bit of nice weather has got us thinking lol. Not very often he gets weekends off so be some nice family time.

Ah you can rant as much as you like on here, that's what we're here for :)

Perhaps it might be easier to have EE days and now and then if you are feeling up to it, have an SP but not more than one in a week, as you have noticed it doesn't make much difference unless you have been completely off plan and it helps to boost you again.

Enjoy your weekend away, if I had a caravan I'd be off as much as possible, you are lucky! Take the dress back and when you are back off your weekend you can think about treating yourself to a nice summer dress if there are any nice ones in primark yet. If you do let me know haha, I'm definitely popping in at the end of the month

I don't think it does do much Leigh your right. Did the first week but when do it a lot body gets used to it.

I liked my dress but i wanted a more fitting one but just not ready for that yet so wasn't 100% with it. Not goin to feel nice in a dress until lost few more stone but I will keep trying. Ye summer that's a nice goal to set myself .

It's all booked going tomorrow at 3. He's finishing early at 1.30 so least won't get there to late. Me and Olivia have been shop to get some food. That's the brill thing about caravans fill the fridge up before you leave. No going to the shop soon as you arrive. Iv brought some pizza and garlic bread so this is my treat over the weekend I will prob have some fish and chips aswell . Oh and wine :D. Il be good tomorrow until we get there and be good on Sunday so will only be 1 day of eating bad.

Iv messaged slimming and asked for a holiday tonight because hubby gets in at 5 and we want to load the van before it gets dark so we can go soon as he gets in tomorrow . Also need to check the sleeping arrangements for Olivia and check the heater works Iv been and brought.

If the scales are bad come Monday morning il prob do sp to try and give it a boost but not worrying to much what will be will be il get there

Good to hear! Maybe we'll all be having a fresh start come Monday lol. This week has been bad for me, although today is more or less going to plan but I have the evening to contend with, still, dinner hasn't finished cooking so later I eat the better I guess.

Where you been lol. Think I will go tonight I just like to sulk don't we all lol. I think next week il do sp on wed only . Saying that if go away it will be a bad weekend. Maybe i need abit of bad to kick start my losses again
I've been sulking :roofles: Had a rubbish week and couldn't be bothered lol! Back on it now though. Glad you're feeling a bit more positive, we all go there sometimes but it's great to come on here and let off some steam. I'm like you, I'd rather have a weekend away than go out for a fancy, expensive meal.

Ye family fun every time :D, prob be alright if I got a size 12 dress and felt nice but when you feel alright you start to question the money your spending. My time will come just not yet.

We don't even know if skeggy is open yet think it's next weekend for ingolmils . Haven't been for years last time went for day we hated it was rammed and we never went back. Decided would be quieter this time of year and now have Olivia there quite abit for her there. It's costing £30 for two nights apsolute barging so can't go wrong really.

Had anyone stayed on the southview site ? It's the park resorts one. As you drive into Skegness it's the site on your left with the water fountains always looked nice .

All packed and ready to go not stopped all morning hopefully burned some calories lol

Breakfast orange ,apple
Dinner mug shot 2x baby bell crisps 4
Tea something nice lol.

Going to try and stick to plan abit but not worrying if I can't il be bck 100% on Monday .

Have a nice weekend both of you il try get on here if get signal

Exciting! Have a great time and I wouldn't worry too much, not easy sticking to plan when away as gotta please not just yourself but also hubby and Olivia! So Hopefully not too much damage next weigh day if you are back on Monday :) Hope the weather stays nice too.

Back