joined ww online

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by nicnocks, 7 September 2011 Social URL.

1. nicnocks

nicnocks Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st5.1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi
    Just joined ww online, feeling pretty motivated, but then it only is day 1. Been round all the diets over the years , yet im heavier than ive ever been, 18st2, im gutted about that:cry:. So fingers crossed i can stick this out and change my way of life forever. Just going for my 5% just now, then my 10%, and i'll keep going for small goals. Been on this forum for a while but most of my time was spent over at sw or xenical. Hoping to get to know you all and share some good tips/recipies.

Nic xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lydia150970

lydia150970 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi and welcome. I started WWPP 2 weeks ago (moved from SW) - I did it alone for the first week and a half, but got an email through yesterday with the great new deal for online (£33 for 3 months ) so joined that. Good luck hope it goes well for you. I am sure it will, I am really enjoying WWPP at the moment, especially the flexibility and that its easier to have ready prepared stuff - not to mention decent amounts of cereal LOL!!

4. nicnocks

nicnocks Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st5.1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hey thanks
    yeah as much as i like the fact with sw food is free, i was eating way to much because i could and i mean i was eating my way through mountains of pasta and potatoes. I think with ww it will fit in my life much easier,, just the fact i will be able to pick up a prepacked sandwich or like you said have more cereal x

5. lydia150970

lydia150970 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Oh me too! I was literally having 100-120g of pasta or rice per meal on SW LOL!! I felt like my throat had been slit the first time on WW I had 60g LOL But you do get used to it.!

6. Kimboowee

Kimboowee Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.