• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Joining a class

So I've been doing pretty well doing the diet on my own for the past couple of weeks. This website really helps me with ideas and support. However I have decided that I am now going to join a class. I won't be joining the class for a couple more weeks though. I'm off to Turkey next Wednesday for a week and the class I will be going to is on a Tuesday so looks like I'll be a proper member of slimming world starting 30th Sept. :D Does anyone know how much block bookings cost? x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 20st4.5lb C: 17st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 2st5.5lb(11.78%)
I know to join at the minute its £10.50, but dunno bout a block fee xxx

Thanks Vix. I've looked on the website and it says it's half price at the min for the membership fee. That puts me off paying £10.50 but it has to be done!!

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
S: 21st6.0lb C: 21st6.0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I found this on the SW website!

Ask your Consultant about Countdown Plus this week and save up to £9.00! Get 6 weeks for the price of 5, meaning one week is free, or 12 weeks for the price of 10 – a tremendous two weeks free!

S: 13st4lb C: 9st9lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 3st9lb(27.42%)
it's £9.50 the 1st week, joining fee and class fee, you can buy a 6 week countdown for £22.50, if paying that night would be £27.50 including the membership fee and one week free. Or what i did you make me go was pay for 12 weeks, at £50 including the £5 member ship fee.