Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Joining a class

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ickleladynat, 9 September 2008 Social URL.

1. ickleladynat

ickleladynat Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    So I've been doing pretty well doing the diet on my own for the past couple of weeks. This website really helps me with ideas and support. However I have decided that I am now going to join a class. I won't be joining the class for a couple more weeks though. I'm off to Turkey next Wednesday for a week and the class I will be going to is on a Tuesday so looks like I'll be a proper member of slimming world starting 30th Sept. :D Does anyone know how much block bookings cost? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I know to join at the minute its £10.50, but dunno bout a block fee xxx

4. ickleladynat

ickleladynat Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks Vix. I've looked on the website and it says it's half price at the min for the membership fee. That puts me off paying £10.50 but it has to be done!!

5. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I found this on the SW website!

Ask your Consultant about Countdown Plus this week and save up to £9.00! Get 6 weeks for the price of 5, meaning one week is free, or 12 weeks for the price of 10 – a tremendous two weeks free!

6. zenabob2105

zenabob2105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(27.42%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    it's £9.50 the 1st week, joining fee and class fee, you can buy a 6 week countdown for £22.50, if paying that night would be £27.50 including the membership fee and one week free. Or what i did you make me go was pay for 12 weeks, at £50 including the £5 member ship fee.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.