Joining Cambridge Plan

Hey Guys,

i have my first appointment on Wednesday, so not yet joined but by looking at this forum..... i am sure i will after all these storys.

thanks

Emily

Ah, great place to start!!

This forum is just phenemonal... i love coming on here and hearing how people are doing.

The stories are so motivational, so inspiring - it's just great.

Good luck for Wednesday!!

Lx

I've found it ok, actually. I've had my moments when it's been difficult, but to be honest, the good days cancel out the bad ones. If your head is in the right place, CD is a breeze!!

You may find that you get a bit moody - i know I did - well moodier than normal!, because I think it's such an unnatural thing to do - not eating - it took a while for my head to catch on to what was happening.

But, i only did one week of SS - it was planned, so I moved to SS+ (i can't do it without eating something - it really helps me). I'm very happy with my losses. Also, don't go comparing yourself to others - we are all different and we lose weight differently. So no stressing out if you aren't keeping up with certain people.

And this is v. important - don't be tempted to jump on the scales every few minutes - it's not healthy and it will ultimately do your head in!!

Remember, people on this forum will understand what you are going through. Your family/partner may not... they will tell you to "eat something"!! We'll tell you to hold on and have a glass of water! lol

I'm sure you'll get on great with CD... the results are well worth it.

Lx

thank u so much!!! i have tried meal replacement drinks before so im a little scared it wont work (or i will give in). is there anything u wouldnt drink/eat...? what is minging on the plan?

It's all personal taste - i could say i hate something and you may find it delicious. I mean, if you don't like bananas - don't buy the banana shake!! lol It's a difficult one to call tbh.

You need to make a commitment to yourself that you are going to stick with it - you need to win the battle in your head - you'll have to find the willpower to succeed, because it is going to tough to be begin with. You are going to want to do it to make it work.

Are you doing SS or SS+ to begin with?

Lx

im not sure what the difference is, thats what my first appointment is for on wednesday to look at everything xx

emilykent87 said:
im not sure what the difference is, thats what my first appointment is for on wednesday to look at everything xx

Good luck Emily, this forums great for support and cambridge gets easier hunger goes but thoughts of food continue x

good luck xxx

Day 2 is over!! I'm on step 2, try all different shakes at the moment, won't be getting any more strawberry or mango!! Minging!! But the chocolate & orange and chocolate & mint is very nice :) trying to drink more and more water but it's hard!! I hate water !! I had dinner earlier with a nice piece of cod (not battered!!) with green veg and mushrooms :) thanks for all your kind words xoxoxo

yes i tasted all the flavours last week and decided this week to only stick with choc mint and choclate as didnt like the rest x good luck hun

Back