Joining group for 1 session to get new books with no WI?!

Have you seen some of the prices ppl want for these books on ebay....day light robbery,!!! :)

I've looked now too - eek!! although people are willing to pay the prices so the sellers are just sitting back and raking it in.... I'd imagine a few "enterprising" people will use the W.O coupon to make some money - sign up in a few clubs, few hours out of your life and then sell them..

not me by the way! I just want my one :)

I am SO glad you came back and reposted that, I was briefly traumatised by the girl who died on the scales!!!!! They might be scary but I have yet to see them cause a fatality! :8855:

hmmmm..... there's that saying about dying from embarassment.... all the more reason for me not to W.I!! ;)

In my group the c does the new members talk while we all arrive and weigh in, then they stay for image therapy and get weighed at the end, so just go for the one group, get yourself signed up and use the website, then you don't need to return because you will have everything you need, either that or join online, then only you need to know your weights :)

Back