Joining LL

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lola123, 8 January 2008 Social URL.

1. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    I have my first meeting next wednesday and am excited and scared both at the same time. I am about 5 stone overweight and cannot wait to get rid of it. I have been like this for 10 years so all my 30's my weight has been an issue and has hels me back. This seems the ideal solution. Please can someon give me some info on LL and tips.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi Lola

Good luck with LL, the weight will soon be melting away.

You have posted in the Cambridge Diet area and you may have more luck with further info in the LL forum. But basically they work on the same principle but you get group counselling with LL.

Both fabby diets, enjoy every minute!

Georgie
    x

4. Frejja

Frejja Silver Member

Hi Lola and welcome! I sympathise with you, I put on 6 stone from the age of 32-36 and my 30s were my lost decade! I started on LL and then swapped to CD and am down to the weight I was before. Both LL and CD are great; just stick with it and your next decade will be fab! In 20 weeks, I went from a size 24 to a 12-14 and have lost over 6 stone. Drink loads of water, keep yourself occupied to stop eating and prepare to be skinny! My best advice is to take one day at a time and come on here and ask questions. Good luck!

5. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    thanks both everso much

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.