joining rosemary conley anyone else following ??

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by mini~mimms, 17 January 2011 Social URL.

1. mini~mimms

mini~mimms Full Member

weight watchers
    hi everyone im planning to join rosemary conley tomorrow and just wondering if theres anyone else from the forum following r.c ive got a few stone to lose i no its gonna be hard i have done every diet there is i have also joined curves so plan 2 work out there 3x a week as well as zumba in my r.c class also i was wondering if anyone has done r.c sole source if so how do u find it and do u really lose a stone per month ? x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. on the shrink.!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Hi mini-mimms I'm also on r.c plan. It's a great weight loss diet and it doesn't matter if u do solo or the normal one they still say u can lose a stone in ur first month. I had my first weigh in last tues and lost 5lbs. :)
    Hope to chat to u on here a bit more. Good luck with r.c xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
  4. madmads

madmads Full Member

Rosemary Conley
    Hi! I'm doing RC and I love it! I like the exercise class, although to begin with I didn't! Haven't been for a couple of weeks though as I had a minor op beginning of last week so can't exercise and have been desperately trying to eat well and to the diet so I don't put any weight back on!!
  5. madmads

madmads Full Member

Rosemary Conley
    Oh and I lost 4lbs first week and 2lbs the second. Can't remember after that!!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.