Joining SW 10th Sept - nervous?!

If you didn't know where the 6.5lb loss came from then I'd guess that it was a rogue weigh in (as in scales weren't accurate) and so you'd probably lost a couple of pounds and then gained it on hols. Not too bad really - good you're just getting back on track and not worrying about it. Sorry to hear your hols were not as expected.

Well had my weigh in last night and I somehow lost 8lb. I genuinely have no idea how I could have lost that amount of weight it doesn't make sense. I even had them check the scales. Makes me worry about the plan a bit cause I wasn't an angel last week (wasn't *that* bad either).

Well had my weigh in last night and I somehow lost 8lb. I genuinely have no idea how I could have lost that amount of weight it doesn't make sense. I even had them check the scales. Makes me worry about the plan a bit cause I wasn't an angel last week (wasn't *that* bad either).
I'd say the week that you got the 6.5 lb gain the scales must have been off kilter - I have read it somewhere in a thread that it happened to a group - they all had really big losses but turned out the scale was a couple of pounds out. Don't sweat it - your next weeks WI will probably be back to proper weight & overall you're loosing well.

Another 4lb off this week. Slimming world rocks. Only a couple of lbs to 2st.

Having a weird week. I went out for dinner with work and it was Indian food. I chose a tomato based dish with boiled rice but I did have an onion bhaji and a popodom (sp?) I've been good pretty much the rest of the week and been well within syns.

I think I'm struggling a but at the moment and feel very uninspired. I'll be sticking with it though.

Hi Bella. I have not been on here in a while, and must confess to being very disheartened, the weight loss has been so slow lately, I think I have lost only 5/pounds since September, I am still of the opinion that maybe I am eating too much but my consultant keeps saying there is no limit to the amount of free food you can eat, your weight losses seem so consistent and good would you give me a run down of what and how much you are eating everyday you know quantity of syns etc. I truly feel I am in danger of giving up but then I know the 4 stone I have lost already will just pile back on very quickly. Well done you will you manage ok over christmas? Margaret x

I've lost 2lb this week taking me to my 2st award.

That's such a shame someday. I'm sorry you're struggling. I'll give a run down of an average day for me.

Breakfast:- 2 slices of granary bread 400g loaf size toasted with 3 eggs scrambled (in the microwave) about 8-10 cherry tomatoes. I use 2 tsp low fat marj and that's 4 syns.

I have a muller light 2-3 pieces of fruit to snack on and 500mls water before lunch.

Lunch:-

Jacket pot with beans and salad or a chicken mug shot or a mixed salad with beet root, peppers and lots of ham. I then have 2-3 bit of fruit and a muller light before dinner. Another 500-1000mls water or diet pop.

Dinner:-

Spicy chicken noodles made with chillies, soy sauce, egg noodles, peppers, mushrooms, chicken and onions. I do use a bit of oil in this but as its for a family of 4 it's only about 3 syns.

Treats I sometimes have 2finger kitkat or a galaxy ripple but only sometimes.

I hope that helps xx

I've not updated for a few weeks. 1lb off last week a same this week. So far since joining I've lost 30lb. Only 120 more to go. If I lost 2lb per week I could be almost at target this time next year!

Back