Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Joining the club weds, but how does this sound ?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Zoe, 10 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Zoe

Zoe Full Member

I'm going to join my local SW on Weds, so for now am just using my old books and bits and pieces i can remember, as well as the SW mag i bought yesterday.

(I'm not a breakfast person so struggling with that a bit, prefer my Coffee but as i normally have 2 large sugars it's not a good option lol)

Yesterday:
    White Coffee with 1 sugar

2 boiled eggs with 1 slice of bread, no spread.

Spaghetti Bolognese made with Quorn, tin of chopped tomatoes, passatta, mushrooms onions, courgettes, red pepper and garlic.

1 boots shapers choc mint nougat bar (not sure of sins for these)

I hate water on it's own so intend to use sins for making it into squash.

Today:
    White coffee 1 sugar.

Ricycles with semi skimmed milk.

3 Boiled eggs with 1 slice bread and cherry tomatoes.

1 boots shapers mint nougat bar.

Handful of popcorn, which i now know is super sinful lol.

Thinking for dinner will have either the leftover bolognese or a jacket & beans.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sandrah78

Sandrah78 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sounds ok. When was it that you last went to SW? There have been changes so i don't know if you'd be aware of them. Perhaps change your sugar for sweetener then you're not using syns when you have a coffee. Ricicles would be syns as would the bread unless its wholegrain. Good luck x

4. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    That is obviously a green day.

I love the Boots Shapers bars, they are 4. Syns each.

Are you using brown or white bread?

Sugar free squash is mostly free but I always get flavoured sparkling water.

The Ricycles would have to be Synned but I don't know how many they are as would the sugar. The molk for your coffee can be taken from your HEA

5. Zoe

Zoe Full Member

haven't been for nearly 4 years so i guessed it will have changed slightly, i'm looking forward to going next week and getting my books.

i only had white bread, to be honest i hardly ever eat bread so only had what the rest of the family normally eat.

just been reading through the recipes thread and am making a list of ingredients to get tomorrow - quite excited - how sad am i lol.

6. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    White bread is about 3 Syns per slice. Get some brown

7. Zoe

Zoe Full Member

will do , thanks.

8. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

My family wont eat brown bread either they look at it like its got the lurgey, lol. What I tend to do being a breadaholic to stop my self eating too much bread is I put my loaf in the freezer and if I am having say a sarnie for dinner I just take out 2 pieces an hour before and let them defrost. That way I cant just help my self to an extra piece.

9. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I find though that defrosted bread isn't as soft and I find it off-putting

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.