Joining the Exante train for a while, choo choo!

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Hi everyone,

Lovely to meet you all, as i spend all my time on the CD forum,

I have decided for the enxt 5 weeks (up until my hol) i am going to join you lovely lot on Exante!

I have been doing Cambridge since October and have lost 5 and a half stone, have 2 and a half to go should be less but have been a bit of a messer for the last couple of weeks trying to find my mojo after 19weeks 100% this has wound me up no end, so hoping a new VLCD will give me the kick up the backside i need!

Hope you dont mind me joining you for a while, i will be starting tomorrow when my boxes arrive fingers crossed, but will be on CD until the come as i am still using up packs!

look forward to getting to know you, and trying all the new flavours!

xxxxxxxxxx

I remember you Lauren! Well done on 19 weeks how fab. I've just cwitched from LT! I've done Cambridge to and I do love the exante shakes. I think they have less flavor but more creamy if that make any sense! Good luck for your hols. Are you off anywhere nice? Xx

Hello and welcome!!!! Well done on your weight loss so far thats brilliant and well done on satying 100% for so long! I started exante on tuesday and have lost 8pounds already! So it really is great and the flavours are nice to (apart from tomato and basil soup GAG) lol

Hi Lauren - been following you on the CD forum - welcome and look forward to hearing your further progress x

Hi and welcome.
I started on wed so on day 4 now and liking all the flavours.
Good luck and well done on your massive loss so far.

Hi Lauren and welcome to Exante. Ur pics look lovely and well done on your loss so far :) x

Hi Lauren, I'm another ex CD person! I prefer Exante though. Hope you like the products and well done on your amazing loss - bet you feel fantastic.

Back