• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Joining the gym this evening!

Gold Member
My husband and I are joining the local gym this evening, I'm very excited. It;s quite a quiet and small gym, which is fine by me, there's less room for posers then! It's got a lovely pool jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. We were members there before we both started uni, but had to give it up. I'm so excited to be going back!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
Well done you! Have a great time & enjoy xx

Gold Member
I hate posers too! I'm going to have to get new gym stuff, all my other stuff is too big (hurrah!). My swimming costume will be ok for a while though, all important for relaxing in the jacuzzi!
Enjoy RuthG!!! Think of it as a "me" time, and treat yourself to a relax in the jacuzzi after! That's what I do. Remember, it might seem like a real pain to go, but the feeling you get after is Yahooooooooo.

Enjoy the You time!

Silver Member
Well done, I hope you really enjoy it, jacuzzis are lovely. The perfect 'me' time :)
Ruth fair play to you :) I was thinking of joining my local gym once i move up the plans, I want to start swimming :) Have been swimming in oh I dont know 25 years :) have they changed it LOL
Well done for joining the gym - I'm gonna rejoin when I lose a bit more weight still feel a little hefty for all that bouncing around lol

Hope you enjoyed it and had a nice soak in that jacuzzi sounds bliss - Im so jealous hehehe xx

Cambridge Counsellor
You may find you need a new swimsuit sooner than you think!.

I've been still wearing my maternity swimsuits even though my little boy is now 3. They were stretchy & I thought they hugged my figure just nicely. Then I got in the jacuzzi and my swimsuit completely filled up with air and puffed up like a balloon leaving me looking like Mrs Blobby.

Needless to say I have a brand new Speedo now - a whole size smaller than usual as I have lost 19 pounds!