Joining the gym this evening!

RuthG

Gold Member
My husband and I are joining the local gym this evening, I'm very excited. It;s quite a quiet and small gym, which is fine by me, there's less room for posers then! It's got a lovely pool jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. We were members there before we both started uni, but had to give it up. I'm so excited to be going back!

:) wishing you lots of luck, hope you have a great first time back!

Sounds like a perfect gym, 'posers' are what put me off.

x x x x

Well done you! Have a great time & enjoy xx

I hate posers too! I'm going to have to get new gym stuff, all my other stuff is too big (hurrah!). My swimming costume will be ok for a while though, all important for relaxing in the jacuzzi!

Enjoy RuthG!!! Think of it as a "me" time, and treat yourself to a relax in the jacuzzi after! That's what I do. Remember, it might seem like a real pain to go, but the feeling you get after is Yahooooooooo.

Enjoy the You time!

Well done, I hope you really enjoy it, jacuzzis are lovely. The perfect 'me' time :)

Ruth fair play to you :) I was thinking of joining my local gym once i move up the plans, I want to start swimming :) Have been swimming in oh I dont know 25 years :) have they changed it LOL

Well done for joining the gym - I'm gonna rejoin when I lose a bit more weight still feel a little hefty for all that bouncing around lol

Hope you enjoyed it and had a nice soak in that jacuzzi sounds bliss - Im so jealous hehehe xx

You may find you need a new swimsuit sooner than you think!.

I've been still wearing my maternity swimsuits even though my little boy is now 3. They were stretchy & I thought they hugged my figure just nicely. Then I got in the jacuzzi and my swimsuit completely filled up with air and puffed up like a balloon leaving me looking like Mrs Blobby.

Needless to say I have a brand new Speedo now - a whole size smaller than usual as I have lost 19 pounds!

Back