Joining up so what should I buy?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by StripedDaisy, 14 July 2011 Social URL.

1. StripedDaisy

StripedDaisy A sucker for a key change

Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I will be defecting to WW from SW on Saturday as I need to regain some newbie enthusiasm to my weight loss after gaining back just over half of what I lost last year and not being able to get my head back in 'the zone'. It would be helpful if someone could give me a hint about the best buys in class in case I don't return and do it from home to save some money :flirt2:

Is anyone willing to give me some hints?

I've seen a points clicker online that intrigues me, would that be available to buy in class? Is life easier with the calculator?

Thanks in anticipation....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LittleMissThin 17

LittleMissThin 17 wants to be skinny ♥

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.67%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers- ProPoints
    Deluxe Essentials pack- calculator, shopping guide, eating out guide, track book (12 week food journal), a pen and a tape measure- although online they've swapped the tape measure for a dvd. Think it's just over £20 for the lot. Was £19.95 when I got mine. And yes, life is easier with the calculator (and the first two books mentioned) :p

Clicker is okay but is in old Discover points. I realised this after buying one (I had a 50p off voucher and it said New Spring 11-it lied!)- it measures half points whereas ProPoints don't have halves. I have seen a new PP clicker advertised in several of the weekly books but nothing online or in meetings.

4. Cheekypasterfield

Cheekypasterfield Rather comfy here

Start Weight:
    11st2.4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.4lb(0.26%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Discover/Vintage Points
    Hiya, Ive defected over from SW this week too.

I totally agree with LittleMissThin about the Dulexe Starter Kit. I got mine £19.95 from class this week and very impressed with the books and calculator (ive not tried the dvd yet)

Also I would consider the oil spray if you havent got something similar. I find its handy to have when you need a little bit of cooking oil.

I have done WW (old plan) from home before and it can easily be done with just the books.

Good luck

5. StripedDaisy

StripedDaisy A sucker for a key change

Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Thanks to you both. I haven't got a printer to print off the voucher to join for a £1 so they might not let me in tomorrow... If they do, I will be sure to pick up the £20 pack. Thanks for the advice! xx

6. Cheekypasterfield

Cheekypasterfield Rather comfy here

Start Weight:
    11st2.4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.4lb(0.26%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Discover/Vintage Points
    Hiya it might be worth looking in the WW magazine as there is always a voucher in there x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.