Joining WW this week

ThinnerLu

Hey Y'all

I am joining ww this week with my boyfriend.. we r both really depressed with our weight and our bad habits and we think that we could motivate eachother.. and a bity of healthy competition!!! I started Monday myself and its going well.. Am really not looking forward to my weigh in as I am sure I am up near the 12 stone mark!! eek... andyway looking forward to losing some considerable weight in the next couple of months and changing my life habits forever..

:welcome:

Hiya and welcome to the forum!

You will get lots of support and info on here.

Good luck with your weight loss :)

Good luck to you and your boyfriend!! :D

Hey guys

thanks so much for welcoming me.. I could use as much help and tips as I can get.. Does anyone know exactly how many ww points are MCCambridges Bread?? I think its a point per slice

Hopefuly my fella sticks to it.. We have our first meeting tomorrow, I hope he enjoys it and finds it help :confused:

hello there! Welcome to the boards and to WW! My fella is from Dublin as well, which part of Dublin are you from? He's from Clondalkin!

Anyway... I and my fella are doing WW together. I go to meetings and am registered online, he's not he felt that it was a waste of money because I can work out his points for him and he wouldn't have the patience to work them out himself. So I work out my points and his points. He's lost 2 stone and a half last year, then got bored and started eating treats and hide it from me, so he plateaued for a while. Now I have been given the new plan (you will get it in Ireland in January) before the launch in the UK as I'm a helper at meetings and he started following the plan again, and up to know he's very happy. First week so I can't still tell you if it worked for him, but it's 2 days that he's doing it and 2 days that he's so stuffed he can't even think of having any treat ;) the power of fruit! He doesn't like veggies so it was extremely hard for me in the old plan to make him feel full.

I'm sure he will do well, but unfortunately his destiny rests on your shoulders because men are (I know it's a generalisation, but there you go that's my experience anyway) bored quickly about counting, so we need to count for them!

hey.. well neither of us are actually froDublin, I am from Limerick and he is from mayo but we live in Sandycove, right by the sea.. its lovely..the thing about my fella is he is very stubborn and once he has a goal he will stick to it, It think the meetings will give him focus and I think he will deffo enjoy them. I hope so anyway!! Well I will let you know our progress day by day!!!

lu xx

Back