1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Joining you all (again)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by fuzzyduck, 2 August 2007 Social URL.

1. fuzzyduck

fuzzyduck Full Member

Cambridge diet
    I've just come off CD after losing almost 3st. However, my head isn't in the right place for VLCD at the moment so I am going to try and maintain for a while and possibly lose a little too on SW.

Looking forward to eating properly again. Had a Chinese takeaway last night. Shouldn't have done really but I think it was my way of rebelling against the strictness of CD. Only ate until i was full tho, whereas in the past, I would have eaten until I was ready to burst, and felt ill for the rest of the night.
    sonban likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I am starting SW on Monday, as I have done CD and suffered through it!
    I know this plan works and am looking forward to eating again!!!

Good Luck!
    sonban likes this.
  4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Good luck with your new diet hun, Im sure you will get the rest of the weight off.
  5. gg2007

gg2007 Full Member

hey fuzzy! snap!!1 i myself have just come off cd, and embarking on SW. Good luck to you hun xxx
  6. Judy

Judy Full Member

me too have been back and forth between this and cd, but i found once fell off the wagon with cd its very very hard to stay good again. so tuesday i came back to this once again and have been 100%
    sonban likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.