Joining you guys tuesday! :)

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Just thought i'd say hello and introduce myself :)

Lost 8st last year on LT.
Accompanied with christmas, easter & a week away i reckon ive put on around 2st since i finished back at the beginning of november :eek:

Doing Exante TFR for 3 weeks, just to get a little off, get back to the strictness of it and start to feel better about myself again.

Got back from paris yesterday, can you imagine the food out there ;) lol

So, tuesday afternoon once i get up i'll be on tfr again :D :D :D :D This makes me happy! :giggle:

See you all soon :flirt2: xxx

Crikey! look at them photos! How brilliant are you?

2 stone - nothing in the grand scheme of things, is it? you've already done it 4 times over :cool:

You've done it before so know what to expect, so best of luck, and do let us know how you get on.:)

(And an honest account of Exante vs. LT would be useful. I'm always interested to hear it.)

Best of luck Summergurl with Exante and I am also looking forward to seeing how you get on.

I have only done TFR twice so this will be my third time.

I too am interested to see any difference in losses/hunger etc between the two.

My only reason for exante was the price. Saved myself £50 by buying exante :giggle:

Oh and the idea of the bars .... The 'flapjacks' on lt were rank!!!!!! Lol

I've heard the bars on lt are ok.
They will be convienient for work so hope I can perservear them! :)

bars have a bit of a sawdust aftertaste (but you don't notice that after a while) and aside from that, they're a bit 'cereal-bar' like. Sad as it sounds, I quite look forward to 'orange' day.

If your 'flapjacks' were the same as the ones when I did LT over a decade ago, there's no comparison.

Back