Total Solution Jojo's diary

I haven't tried the other soups but love the mushroom one. I sometimes add a pinch of smoked garlic powder to it, so yummy :)

Green tea is a bit of an acquired taste but it's really good for you and can boost your metabolism. Peppermint tea is really refreshing and is good after you've eaten (or had a pack I guess) to aid digestion.

I find the tomato and chicken soups to be vile. Can just about manage the mushroom and veg with some garlic powder and pepper/chilli. I won't be getting them with my next box though.

I really like the porridge, tastes a bit like rusks to me :) And I like the carbonara with more water so it's not creamy pasta soup - more liquid works for me.

Good luck with it, get through the first few days and you'll be sorted :)

Thanks for the tips, sitting here twiddling my thumbs thinking of food lol, I'm finding that this forum is helping, I turn to here rather than a packet of biscuits :)
x

it will pass, honestly it will

Thankyou :)
Headaches subsided a abit, after some painkillers and a little cry lol, I feel so stupid because I don't even know why I cried
x

Thankyou :)
Headaches subsided a abit, after some painkillers and a little cry lol, I feel so stupid because I don't even know why I cried
x

It does pass jojo just try and ride through it. We all have good days and struggle days but remember it mostly mind over matter.
Stay strong and feel better soon x

Thanks miss mac, had my last shake of the day and feeling positive again. Managed to cook the kids tea and resist picking :)

Thankyou all for your support, it really does mean a lot

x

Thanks miss mac, had my last shake of the day and feeling positive again. Managed to cook the kids tea and resist picking :)

Thankyou all for your support, it really does mean a lot

x

Thats great.
You will feel so much better at the end of the day when you are tucked up in bed knowing you got through it. As opposed to feeling rubbish because you ate as all too quickly after eating you wonder why you just did!

Tomorrow is another day nearer the end of your first week and the results on the scales will reflect your hard work :)

Day 3 :)

Had a great nights sleep and feeling really good this morning :) hungers lurking a little bit but haven't had any packs yet so it's to be expected.
Thought I'd have a go of these ketostix and had a reading of faible this morning, hoping that means that I'm in ketosis and well hydrated, it's all new to me.

Hope everyone has a good day
x

First shake down :)

I know it's only day 3 but my hair and skin are feeling great! Had a struggle not to eat the coconut shower gel this morning, it smelt so yummy lol

x

Good afternoon Jojo, and good luck with Exante xx

lol, with the coconut shower gel, I sometimes think that our sense of smell gets more acute on this diet. I love smelling things. Try to resist the shower gel though or you'll be burping bubbles

The shower gel smelled lush but nothing compared to the smell of the macdonalds my kids had for tea! Happy to say I resisted temptation and now onto day 4 and feeling very proud of myself so far :)

x

well done for resisting the McD's my son will no doubt be eating all sorts of goodies tonight, so I will be tested too. You are doing great so keep going.

glad you're feeling great, not long to WI day :)

Back