joker of the week

biggysmalls

Too big to fail
Hi everyone,
Recently I had four days off plan. Also missed weigh-in that week (I was on hols) Now i know I should be patient and just see what happens, do 100% until next Wednesday and hope for the best... but- for entertainment value and to prepare myself for the worst, I thought I'd ask you all, what was the most anyone here put on in a week / heard that someone else gained in one week? I'm guessing the damage can't have been more than 3/4lbs, regardless of how un-SW I ate....any thoughts?

I doubt you'll be more than 3-4lbs heavier after a mere four days off plan. :D

And even that will be mostly fluid, so it'll come off again the following week if you're good.

In a week I managed to gain 11lbs! That was years ago and bgb (before gastric band!) Lol...just get back on track and eat speed foods, as elizabeth has said most of the gain will be water and you can loose that again in no time at all.

I've had the weekend off plan and I'm dreading the gain, yes I know it will be a gain lol. But omg was the vodka and chinese take away worth it!!!

I think I did 5/6lbs! I also remember not feeling that bad about it (even though I was still going to my first SW class to be weighed). Wrist slapped as that's why I'm back at SW!

Back