joker of the week

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by biggysmalls, 1 November 2009 Social URL.

1. biggysmalls

biggysmalls Too big to fail

Start Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.3lb(12.25%)
    Diet:
    confused! Ex SW, ex CC, now on FAST 5:2
    Hi everyone,
    Recently I had four days off plan. Also missed weigh-in that week (I was on hols) Now i know I should be patient and just see what happens, do 100% until next Wednesday and hope for the best... but- for entertainment value and to prepare myself for the worst, I thought I'd ask you all, what was the most anyone here put on in a week / heard that someone else gained in one week? I'm guessing the damage can't have been more than 3/4lbs, regardless of how un-SW I ate....any thoughts?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. elizabeth

elizabeth Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    10st4lb(53.93%)
    Diet:
    No diet, just healthy eating
    I doubt you'll be more than 3-4lbs heavier after a mere four days off plan. :D

And even that will be mostly fluid, so it'll come off again the following week if you're good.

4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    In a week I managed to gain 11lbs! That was years ago and bgb (before gastric band!) Lol...just get back on track and eat speed foods, as elizabeth has said most of the gain will be water and you can loose that again in no time at all.

5. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've had the weekend off plan and I'm dreading the gain, yes I know it will be a gain lol. But omg was the vodka and chinese take away worth it!!!

6. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I think I did 5/6lbs! I also remember not feeling that bad about it (even though I was still going to my first SW class to be weighed). Wrist slapped as that's why I'm back at SW!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.