Jolinarr is JUDDDing AGAIN!

You are doing great - what day is your weigh in - you deserve a good one looking at your diary

I see you take vitamins - do you think on this diet we should take vitamins? - you have done this before so need your advice on this one please

Yes I take vitamins, have been since I started dieting back in March (and have before even when I wasn't dieting), also take sea kelp supplement too :) Think it's wise for most people to take vitamins really, just in case lol.

Yes, I agree with Stirky!

When we did this at the end of 2008, we took vitamins then also...

Since we started back this past week.. We are takin Vitamins. :)

Here is what we take....
Multi vitamin
Flax seed oil pill or Fish oil pill
B vitamins (I take this at lunch time. It gives me energy for the afternoon)
B-6
Vitamin C
Magnesium
Calcium
Chondroitin, glucosamine
And sometimes Green tea pills.

I think they really help out! :) Plus they are good for you... Everything in moderation! :)

Ohhhh and WI was today... I lost 1 lb and hubby lost 2.5lbs.... It always works that way!! Its not fair that he lost more! ARGH!

Day 6 UD!

2 serving of Lucky Charms (110 each) 220
2 servings of 1% milk (110 each) 220
Coffee - 0
1 small hashbrown from Mcdonalds - 150
1 small vanilla non fat latte from Mcdonalds - 180 (tho I didn't drink it all)
1 coke 140
2 pieces of light bread - 80
Mustard - 0
1 piece of cheese - 60
2 pieces of turkey (20 a piece kind) - 40
1 serving of sun chips - 150
1 serving of cole slaw (slaw 10, onion 0, 1 tsp of fat free ranch 15) - 25

Total so far for the day 1265! YIKES!! Plus we are eatin out tonight!!! LOL Today and tomorrow are UDs for us..... Im gonna have to be really careful tonight!!!

UPDATE!!!!

Ok.. I looked at the website for the place we are going tonight....

Here are 3 things Im thinkin about gettin... Which do you think I should get....

Grilled Shrimp & Veggie Harpoons

Ten jumbo shrimp and fresh veggies, lightly seasoned with a roasted garlic and red pepper blend. Served on skewers atop a bed of garden blend rice pilaf.

ORRRRR

Aloha Chicken

Grilled boneless chicken breast marinated in tropical juices and spices topped with grilled pineapple. Served on a bed of garden blend rice pilaf with your choice of side item.

ORRRR

A bowl of our homemade soup with your choice of House, Veggie or Caesar salad.

Their soup is a potato soup.... and I would probably use either the Fat-Free Sun-Dried Tomato dressing or the Hot Bacon Vinaigrette.

Ok... Which do you think would be the best choice for me calorie wise????

UPDATE EDIT!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

Ok... We ended up going to a different place to eat! ARGH!!!! I wasn't feeling good at all! My tummy was bothering me... Soooo I did horrible with eating out.... Needless to say, you can look at my calories and see today was TERRIBLE!!! Plus that not even including the calories for eatin out! ARGH!!

I ordered 2 vanilla milkshakes. (for some reason, when my stomach feels yucky, I crave something cold, sweet and creamy... So that helped my stomach a little)

Then I ordered (which I shouldn't have, I didn't even eat half of it) the grilled cheese BLT sandwich..... Like I said, I didn't even eat half of it... I just felt YUCKY! It was a waste of money me ordering it... Oh well....

On to tomorrow... and hopefully I will feel better. :)

Last edited:
thanks for the information on the vits
I have b vits multi vits and minerals and flax seed here and some kelp too
so will start them as from tomorrow

well done on your loss
men always lose faster and for less effort too - it really isnt fair is it

does he have more to lose than you :)

No... thats whats not fair! LOL He doesn't have that much to lose! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well!!! I guess the point is that we both lost and Im happy that the scale is going the right direction! LOL :)))

Enjoy your meal out tonight, I'd go for the chicken with a side salad, but I love chicken and that sounds yummy! Think cal wise to be honest they'd be much the same.

Day 7 - MD

Started off with my coffee with cinnamon added, yummy - 0
2 waffles - 140
1/2 serving of syrup - 110
Spinkle cinnamon - 0
I can't believe its not butter spray - 0

UPDATE EDIT~!~!~!~!
While I had decided for this to be a medium day... Ive decided Im just not gonna count my calories today for the medium day..... Im just tired!! LOL So Im gonna make good choices for the rest of the day, and tomorrow morning starts a wonderful DD!! :)

UDATE EDIT AGAIN~!~!~!~!~
It ended up NOT bein a MD... It ended up be a terrible UD...!!! ARGH!!! Oh well.. Tomorrow is a DD again!

Last edited:
as DH doesnt have as much weight to lose as you - you could sabotage his diet :):)

not fair is it that they lose so much easier than we do

:sign0151::sign0151::sign0151::sign0151::sign0151:

I like the way you think!!! :)

Lol, poor hubby! Hope he doesn't read this lol!!!

Yes, poor hubby! LOL He will be just fine! ROFL! :)

as DH doesnt have as much weight to lose as you - you could sabotage his diet :):)
Lol if you did this I bet he would still lose.
I was drooling when I read you had waffles. Ooohhhhhhhh brings back memories, american waffles with maple sauce.........:drool::drool::drool: for breakfast before heading to Disney world.......Im coming to visit you! lol

Think we'll all come and visit! ;)

Day 8 DD

Coffee with cinnamon 0
water with crystal light 0
1 protein bar 180
1 pickel with garlic powder 5
Slaw with spray dressing and garlic powder 40
1 fruit roll up 50
2 pieces of light bread 80
1 piece of turkey 20
Mustard 0
1/2 bread stick 50
Spaghetti sauce 25

Plus 2 bites of oatmeal.. I don't know how to count that! ARGH!

Great going Jolinarr, have a great ud :D

Ok... I know today was not a WI day, but I did it anyway... LOL I wanted to see what kind of damage I did this past weekend, but only after a DD..... Well this morning I got on the scales and I lost another 2 whole lbs!!!!

soooooo

That brings me back to my original weight loss from the end of 2008, plus 1 more pound in positive territory!!!

So now I can offically say Ive lost 16lbs!!!!! Im not longer stuck at the 15lbs. (plus gaining back a couple over the year!)

Oh that is fantastic news well done
(I am a serial weigher as well - so know how it is about haveing to step on them)

Day 9 UD! Woohoo!!

Coffee with Cinnamon - 0
2 waffles - 140
1/2 serving of syrup - 110
I can't believe its not butter - 0
1 piece of cheese - 60
1 piece of turkey - 20
1 100 cal pack of cookies - 100
1 frozen meal - 240
1 piece of light bread - 40
1 piece of light toast - 40
1/2 tbsp of honey - 30
Sprinkle of cinnamon - 0

So far a total of 740 I will have to see what I eat tonight....

Ohhh I also had a glass of sweet tea... Ain't no tellin how many calories is in that! ARGH! But I have no way of addin those calories.... Its home made sweet tea! Yummy!

Update later!

UPDATE EDIT!~!~!~!~!
Ok.. Well I wasn't done for the day! ROFL! GEEZ!

We went out to eat....

I had....

Grilled Chicken Tenders with honey mustard and barbecue sauce to dip it in.
A little Cole Slaw
Hashbrown coleslaw
Water

Frosted Flakes
Milk
2 pieces of chocolate
Coffee

Ok... done for the day.......... Major UD calories! LOL OH well!

I hope to have a good DD tomorrow.... We have company so I will have to see... I am gonna TRY! :)

Last edited:
MJT, Stirky... Yes come on for a visit!!! We can eat Waffles! Yummy!!!! I can show yall how us southern folk live! LOL :) Do yall drink sweet tea there???? We do here! LOL Which is probably why so many of us are OVERWEIGHT! LOL We like our foods here and our drinks! LOL Here at our Mcdonalds, you can order this HUGE sweet tea for $1!!!!!! However I think in the last couple of weeks they have gone up .50 cents... Oh well.. I don't order them anymore! LOL

Back