Jonny B's Diary of Food

Bought a George Foreman last night and head steak and chips, yum yum! The chips were oven chips from M&S and are some of the best chips I've ever had, they're the chilled Maris Piper ones in the green box not the frozen ones. Had it served with a bunch of vegetables.

For breakfast this morning I got the George out again and had a bacon sandwich, I trimmed all the excess fat off the bacon before cooking it so it shouldn't be to bad!

Hey everyone,

This weekend just gone I ate too much, nothing in particular was unhealthy but just had big portions! Bad Jonny!

Had a really crap start to this week though. I went to bed Sunday night with a bit of a headache thenwoke up at about 3:30 am and my head was absolutely killing me! I went to the toilet and started shivering heavily, more like shaking, and then was sick :( I didn't eat much on Monday as I was still feeling sketchy from the night before, stayed in bed til mid-day, what I did have wasn't the greatest! I had some victoria sponge, some spaghetti bolognaise and then some frosted shreddies at about 10pm. Yesterday I had a better day, Shapers meal for lunch as I was back at work and for tea we had soup, I had to much bread with it though, don't know why I did it but I did!

Today has been utter shambles though, I've been feeling pretty down this week for various reasons and pigged out on comfort food. For lunch I had chips with tuna mayo and cheese on top, a bag of crisps and a crunchie :( Also had a Dr Pepper too. I'm going to eat very lightly if at all this evening so the scales don't shout at me to much on Friday.

I really fell off the wagon and need to hop back on quickly before it gets to far away.

Right, back to logging what I've eaten on here.

This morning I've had a banana for breakfast, for lunch I intend to have a shapers meal from boots. I'll probably just have chicken breast and vegetables for dinner tonight.

It's weigh in day tomorrow, and I'm dreading it!

Keep up good work Jonny and dont mind about what you feel is a little blip im sure you will do well in your WI tomorrow. Your doing great :)

Ps: The George F is great isnt it... except i dont use it now, but when i do its fab :))

Amber

Thanks Amber :) I lost a pound this week so I'm really pleased with that considering my falling off the wagon.

The George is brilliant! It cooks meat perfectly whilst getting rid of any excess calories :) Think I might have some chicken breast on it tonight for dinner.

Today so far I've had 3/4 of an apple, it was horrible so didn't eat it all.

Nice Jonny, you should be pleased with yourself :) Soon it will be 2 stone, keep up the good work :) Its great when the figures start adding up eh

Have a good weekend :)

Amber

Back