Jono's Diary

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Jono, 25 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Jono

Jono Member

Start Weight:
    27st5lb
    Current Weight:
    24st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    20st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(12.01%)
    Diet:
    Self/WW
    Hey all, i hope i won't make this diary too boring but i'll just start from today.

Today went well i think, woke up had a banana and a glass of milk and walked (75 minutes) to Uni which is about 3.5miles, it was a bit tough tho because the snow we had started to melt already so it was very slippy! Anyway once uni had finished i walked into the town centre which is about a mile from the Uni and had lunch which to be honest was not the best lunch i could have had but it was all within my weight watchers points! About an hour after that i walked home which is all just about uphill, so it takes even longer, and because i was in the town centre i walked further which is 4.2 miles home uphill. I started to feel my muscles burn as i had tried to up my pace and i actually felt good about it, i did end up getting stitch just before i got home and it quickly went away. I wish i hadn't eaten that Baconburger for lunch!

Anyway, had steak and chips for dinner and will end the day with an apple before i go to bed..

Total points out of 40 for the day = 35 and 19.5 activity points, im quite please with that!

Thats the end of diary entry number one ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bellefrogette

bellefrogette Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Diet:
    CWP & Zero Noodles
    Hi Jono, write your diary anyway you want it, its all about you and to be frank some days are a bit boring, but hey, thats life. I find regular writting extremely useful and reading back hilarious. Best wishes.

4. amberstone

amberstone Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12.5lb(18.11%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey Jono

Welcome and well done, that was a good day, my goodness all that walking!! :)) I need to lean to love walking and not just to the fridge *smirk*

Keep up the good work.

Amber

5. Jono

Jono Member

Start Weight:
    27st5lb
    Current Weight:
    24st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    20st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(12.01%)
    Diet:
    Self/WW
    Hi. thanks for the messages!

Well what a busy week i've had, more walking and building furniture and weight training i've done.

I had a very nice suprise when i got onto the scales this afternoon with a 6lb loss :D I'm very happy today :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.