Jono's Diary

Jono

Hey all, i hope i won't make this diary too boring but i'll just start from today.

Today went well i think, woke up had a banana and a glass of milk and walked (75 minutes) to Uni which is about 3.5miles, it was a bit tough tho because the snow we had started to melt already so it was very slippy! Anyway once uni had finished i walked into the town centre which is about a mile from the Uni and had lunch which to be honest was not the best lunch i could have had but it was all within my weight watchers points! About an hour after that i walked home which is all just about uphill, so it takes even longer, and because i was in the town centre i walked further which is 4.2 miles home uphill. I started to feel my muscles burn as i had tried to up my pace and i actually felt good about it, i did end up getting stitch just before i got home and it quickly went away. I wish i hadn't eaten that Baconburger for lunch!

Anyway, had steak and chips for dinner and will end the day with an apple before i go to bed..

Total points out of 40 for the day = 35 and 19.5 activity points, im quite please with that!

Thats the end of diary entry number one ;)

Hi Jono, write your diary anyway you want it, its all about you and to be frank some days are a bit boring, but hey, thats life. I find regular writting extremely useful and reading back hilarious. Best wishes.

Hey Jono

Welcome and well done, that was a good day, my goodness all that walking!! :)) I need to lean to love walking and not just to the fridge *smirk*

Keep up the good work.

Amber

Hi. thanks for the messages!

Well what a busy week i've had, more walking and building furniture and weight training i've done.

I had a very nice suprise when i got onto the scales this afternoon with a 6lb loss :D I'm very happy today :D

Back