Joodle and Dukan against the last 11 lbs!!!

Have an amazing time at the Olympics today! I want to go again, but don't think I'll be able to get any further tickets... boo hoo :( It's such a great atmosphere, I was buzzing all day!

4 hours for a marathon is not slow, that's a very respectable time! I've done a few half marathons (a long time ago), and literally collapsed at the end, so can't even begin to imagine having to do that twice. I hope your hip continues to get better, running is such a great calorie burner.

:)x

J, your meal sounds lovely, wish I was there. Oddly enough I am not scared of conso, cant wait to have a chocolate cake. One thing I think I would go with is not having bread. I would probably just utilise my daily oatbran allowance in the corner!

J, your meal sounds lovely, wish I was there. Oddly enough I am not scared of conso, cant wait to have a chocolate cake. One thing I think I would go with is not having bread. I would probably just utilise my daily oatbran allowance in the corner!

the whole cake, becca??? not sure that's allowed, even in conso... :giggle:

Dukanista said:
the whole cake, becca??? not sure that's allowed, even in conso... :giggle:

Dr D said on your celebration meal you can have a dessert only don't go for seconds, I will just make sure I have the whole cake on my first go!! :)

i actually found at the start of conso before everything got stressy that i still made dukan friendly choices when i had my gala meal ... if i chose a heavy pud i ended up giving most away as i couldnt face it

Ditto, p. where's our joodlebug?

probs watching closing ceremony rehersals lucky so and so.....( my spellings getting worse) lol

Hey Joo just catching up with your life, hope you're ok & need an update on the dating situ :) x

Joodleboob where are you?!

Maybe she got kidnapped by the men in black? Or hasn't recovered from the Olympics closing ceremony? Hope all is well, sweet pea, we miss you Cx

Yep where are you Bob? :( prince william was absent from the closing ceremony...y'don't think? well...erm.. y'know (whispers: could he be Joodle's man in the shower? :eek:) x

JOODLEBOOOOOOOOB!!!!! I thought if I shout loud she might hear me. :) No luck!

Hi you guys!

I'm so sorry for going AWOL. My work just went crazy and I basically had my head down, was working 20 hours a day then collapsing and then I was off to Portugal for a dear friend's wedding (left last Thursday, back earlier today) and it was all I could do to pack and sprint to the airport, let alone update my lovely mini friends that I was about to disappear. Had to take my work laptop away with me as I just had so much to do, which was a shame and then I just didn't have time to do any updating. Well, you wouldn't have expected that I don't think!

Things are still crazy as I go to Geneva on Wednesday (argh) for almost 2 weeks and it's going to be a nightmare so I am just sneaking on here for a quick break then back to it.

From a Dukan point of view, I've been ok. Did a PP day before I went away and then was super restrained the first couple of days then had a bit too much sweet stuff on Saturday and Sunday and boozed every day (including some caipirinhas, my fave cocktail...full of sugar though....) so will see the damage tomorrow. Am PPing today and maybe tomorrow too. I'm disappointed that I lost my restraint the last two days to be honest. I know it wasn't too bad, but I really thought maybe I was becoming a person who could eat when hungry then stop when full, but I didn't do that and it's annoying! So I still have a way to go to change my mindset, which I'm telling myself is the point of conso anyway. But really, I'm disappointed in myself.

Haven't read any comments or caught up with any of you and I'm so sorry for that but I just won't have time until I go away I don't think and only sporadically then.

Miss you and all your news heaps, I will hopefully get some catching up in somehow!

Big Dukan hugs to all and sundry!

Jx

She heard me, she heard me! :stickdance: Hello Joodlebob, glad you are well :). You do sound super busy, well enjoy yourself in Geneva and we will see you when you are back.
Diet wise, the good thing is you are feeling guilty, its bad when you stop feeling guilty because the weight will pile back on without you noticing! Go enjoy yourself, come back and do a few attack days and you will soon be back where you were, then get back into conso :).
xxx

Nice to see you posting Joodle, was worried about your absence :)

hope you managed to have a nice time at the wedding in spite of the working :( work sucks dunnit?

Be kind to yourself while you're away, stress is the worst medicine :) (hugs) x

Hooray, she's back! Joodlebob, don't worry about not posting. We just want to know you're doing ok and haven't been kidnapped by men in suits :)

Have a lovely time and relax about the food - and drink! It is good to enjoy yourself and let go a bit to see how your body reacts, and even if the scales go up a bit, you know what to do to get them down again.

Have a fab time and you know we're expecting more Swiss cheese jokes on your return :)

Back