Jools' Final Leg - The Atkins Way

I think that 4 months on shakes was plenty! Although I do have 2 weeks worth of cambridge shakes to use so I will be using those at some point as I am in no way lucky enough to waste money! But it's atkins for the long haul :) x

13st 9lbs today
very happy as I feel like I'm always eating! I definitely have my mojo back now and I am in the zone. I am hoping to whizz through the 13s now I'm ready to tackle the 12s.

Menu for today
B: Bacon and eggs
L: Tuna Salad with Mayo
D: Lamb and veg
S: atkins bar, sf jelly and cream

Official WI on monday, tres excited!

Wow, nice loss. Well done!

Apologies for the double entry today but I feel inspired somewhat.
I have spent the past 3 months fluctuating up and down through the 13s, I finally feel like I'm going to break through this time.

Before I got in the bath I had a good look at myself in the mirror. Yes I am lots smaller but I have absolutely no tone to my body so the next 6 months is going to be dedicated to getting toned and losing inches.

I plan to focus all my energy on uni work and getting fit now, I am even willing to put my social life on hold a bit too, it wont kill me to spend money that I would spend going out on working out and eating right.

My birthday is on the 21st June, I have decided that that is my deadline to have a bikini body. Exactly one year to the date that I decided I was going to lose this weight once and for all. For my birthday I have organised a beach barbeque and to this event, weather permitting, I plan to be wearing denim shorts and a bikini top, because its my birthday and I am allowed :)

So if anyone can recommend any good fitness DVDs other than the 30 day shred I'd be most grateful

I am officially obsessed with scales again! Another lb down today taking me to 13st 8lbs, which I am especially chuffed about considering its TOTM (sorry fellas) so I'm looking at a 6-7lbs loss this week :D in 2lbs time I will be back at my lowest weight that I was at before the horror of xmas

todays menu is..
B: atkins bar
L: eggs and bacon
D: Chicken drumsticks and veg
S: sf jelly and cream

my start weight has been changed to 20st exactly as this was my highest weight in 2008 and I have lowered my goal to 9 stone. This leaves me 10lbs away from 100lbs off :D

official WI result 6lbs off this week :D :D :D
Trouble is, I have COMPLETELY lost my appetite. This happened last time and I ended up on exante. The thought of food just doesn't appeal to me

bloomin heck thats fab babes. re the no hunger...really??? ive never not felt hungry!

really, no hunger. I just cant bring myself to eat. I have had a slice of ham all day and that was a struggle. I'm going to invest in some shakes

really??? :( wonder if you are coming down with something :(

Re: toning up DVD.

If u dont have funds for gym membership/home equipment then buy yourself. Kettlebell (not too heavy) And have a look on play.com for a kettlebell work out DVD. I've got a great one and it's only a 20 minute routine.
This was recommened to me by a group of friends I have who are all MMA experts. Apparently it's the best way tone up quickly. X

ohhh thanks!

I got like this last time I did atkins, I am sat here nursing a chicken salad and I have been for an hour now. Food is just making me feel sick so I have been having shakes all day :(

Maybe you're just going to be happier with a shake based diet until you're at goal then, hon? If you're feeling sick and not eating that's not good, because you have to eat to lose to some degree on atkins. Once at or near goal you could switch to a general low GI type plan to maintain?

I'm going to give it a couple of days and see how I feel just incase it is a bug

Morning Jules, there's all sorts of crud flying around at the moment.

Morning Jules, there's all sorts of crud flying around at the moment.

LOL. I love that word Jim 'Crud'. ;)

Hope you're feeling better now?? I was poorly last week too, kind of a non-specific feeling. Headache, off food, totally shattered - could not keep my eyes open and sat i slept for 16hrs straight through, sore throat. Getting over it now though.

Back