Jools' Final Leg - The Atkins Way

Hope you're feeling better, Jools.

Well last night I finally managed to eat. I think I may have gone over my carbs though :( Everyone ordered chinese so I had dry ribs, satay without the sauce and some seaweed (i know this has sugar in it but i was happy to be getting food down!)

I feel a bit bad today but I could have had a sod it moment last night and ordered what I actually wanted! I managed to sit out of the chocolate eating session that occured after aswell :)

Today I am going to up my water and try and eat properly again as I feel a bit gippy today from the food last night.

Hoping for another good weight loss week this week :)

Hi jools, you did well love. Don't kick yourself.

I'm trying not to, guilt is my biggest problem. I am trying to congratulate myself on my choices

Spot on, you did the best you could jools, no guilt needed

I appear to be getting my appetite back which is good but I am BORED of the same food. I feel I may need to have a trawl through the recipe thread because if I eat bacon and eggs or chicken salad once more I may cry!

There really isnt an awful lot to report, I am pretty much in the zone and having no trouble sticking to atkins. However, I do have a night out planned tonight so that could be a whole different story

Morning jools, no need to be bored, as you said look at the recipe thread

I am wearing my target size 14 jeans.
That is all....
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!... I know others don't have it, but every 3-4 days my appetit egoes completely & I gag if I try to eat 'real food. I go to almonds then & Activia rasberry yogurt to make sure I have some carbs & lashings of water. Keep up the good work xx

well disaster struck this weekend, I was perfectly bahaved and on sunday night my drink got spiked, ending with me having had my phone and money stolen. Then I passed out.

Yesterday I felt so horrendous I just had to eat junk food to get through the day :( so today I am getting back into ketosis.

Hopefully i can just get through the the next few days, very fed up with trying to lose weight now, having a down day

Bloody hell jools, that's dreadful love. hat an awful thing to happen.

Sorry to hear jools - thats awful
Tons of ((hugs))
Xx

I am struggling with atkins today, I just want to comfort myself. I have no money and tons of assignments :(

Morning jools, that's understandable after what you went through love.

Thats awful! What pigs!

Try not to let it get you down. Don't feel too bad about falling off the wagon.

I am trying to get it back but I feel so stressed that its impossible. I got back on the scales this morning and had gained a whopping 11lbs so thats upset me aswell.

I went shopping to make sure I had lots of atkins friendly food to last me the next week or so, I just have to try and crawl back onto the wagon

Hi Jools
big ((hugs))
xx

Back