Jools ... Lets get ready to rumble ......

It is easier said than done but surely it must come to a point where enough is enough! I don't understand my brain! I did CD solidly for a full 6 weeks without cheating whatsoever and then all of a sudden I can't do weight watchers even though there is food involved!

xx

Dont beat yourself up - tomorrow is another day - fresh start, new set of points and one meal at a time. I have had loads of bad days but as long as you have more good days you will lose weight. Im determined this week - you and me - 2lbs for Tuesday?

Ax

thats great, well done hun x

Morning all,

Well yesterday I twisted my anke, all I did was flip my ankle in my shoe as I was walking and this morning I can hardly stand on it and its all swollen!!!

xx

:(:(

aww sounds sore huney. i fell off a curb on holiday when i was 18 and twisted my ankle, and its been weak ever since. it can happen so easily!! i feel ur pain!!

Oh I am doing don't worry.

OOOOOOOOOO My ankle suddenly feels sore again ..... a nice cup of tea will do the trick!! He will soon get fed up of it!

xx

Oh Starlight don't you worry hunni I know the sympathy noises!!!

Mind you the last time I used them I had just had twin boys by caesarian section!

xx

Back