Jools ... Lets get ready to rumble ......

I didn't do anything. My hubby worked out there for a friend in a property company.
I had twins out there so that was my job.

xx

Hi Jools

Are you glad to be back , I think i have been there for the day 2 years ago , was lovely , where the money is . So did the job come to an end

Hi Missleo,

The best thing I ever did was come home. Its an amazing place yes but unfortunately its only basic wage with a high cost of living and 2 new babies to feed ... needless to say it was hard with no family or friends out there!

The job didn't come to an end we just decided it would be better for us to come home as I was getting depressed. I have so much more back home ... I actually feel as though I have a life!!! Mind you my boys are 4 years old now and are much more independant so it would be different circumstances if we were there now! I would never go back abroad to live but at least I can say I have been there and tried it and I have 2 little boys that were born out there!

xx

Yes... it might not have sunshine here but when we have money probs i think the country is not so bad . I have a daughter shes 4 and 2 boys . I guess you brought them back at a good age too . Think if you get a chance to live abroad you should go for it .

Yep ... totally agree! Its something I am glad I have done in life but as I say I would never do it again!
I have a 9 year old daughter too who went to school there from the age of 4 - 7. She is fluent in Spanish which is also a great thing for her to have later on in life. She misses the swimming pools though!! :rolleyes:

xx

Aww , yes i bet she does miss the pool and sun . Hey thats great she can speak Spanish. When shes older she might become a rep over in spain or property sales woman hehe . My daughters back at nursery in the morning after them 6 weeks of and my middle son is back wednesday , my other son left school this july to go to a computer collage he works in a shop on a saturday in computers . So all back to normal again . Are your boys at nursery ?

Hi Jools, I think we met last night on my thread :eek:
Best of luck with your wi on Wed love :D
Look forward to getting to know you.
xx

Missleo, My kiddies are all back to school on wednesday. Its a new school for them as we have moved house in the 6 week holidays. My daughter is going into year 5 and my boys will be going into Reception .... my babies are going to school!! :cry: They still seem to small to me!

Hi Nails ... yes hunni we did meet on your thread last night ;) thought your rambling was great!!!!

xx

Lol, I've still got to look on there :eek:
My son starts pre-school (attached to the infants) and has to have a school uniform, I'm gonna sob :cry:
xx

Oh no .... tomorrow and wednesday will be a sob - fest then!!!

Mine went to Pre school for 18 months as the old school did not have a nursery. I don't know what they will think of being in a proper school surroundings as pre school was held in the village hall.

xx

Awww it's hard isn't it. Ds starts next Monday so I'll probably be on here crying buckets :cry:
xx

he he he Kids eh!

This time in 2 nights I will be attending my first meeting. I really can't wait to get started. Once I'd made the decision I just wanted to go for it but wasn't 100% sure what I was doing!

xx

It'll be great, it's such a good diet and you've got us if you need to ask anything and to give you support love.
xx

Aww yes Jools, I think they build them into school slowly that week so think they might come home say 12ish ? for the first week , but you still think , i wonder if they are ok , and you think what am i going todo now they are at full time school , but you know , you find your way . Yes its hard , cos you are sort of letting go . They will love it !

Last edited:
My daughter has a uniform for nursery she started in Jan when she was 3 , she will go to reception in Jan . Her school is a small school , with it being only 1 class per year , most schools are 2 classes per year . My sons went to a school were there was 2 classes per year but they now are 13, 16 . Bless , yes dont they seem so little to be wearing uniform

Oh I know they will look gorgeous!!!! Ive just ironed it all so its ready and waiting for wednesday morning! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I won't know what to do with myself when I get home. I still have some unpacking to do so I suppose I can do that in peace and quiet!

xx

Aww yes , so its wednesday for your kids Jools , yes we think what am i going todo with myself , housework and drink coffee , out with the cream buns girls i'm sorry to say lol , but won't be long and we can have a few treats when at goal .

Back