Jools ... Lets get ready to rumble ......

Hey Hunni

I am good ... ready for tomorrow evening! This time tomorrow I will have been weighed :cry: and hopefully will be clued up on what I am supposed to be doing! :D

Kids are at school tomorrow so I have a million things to do! Im sure I won't have the chance to miss them.

xx

all the best for weigh in hun x

Hi Jools

Good luck for tomorrow. I have 5 year old twins, boy and a girl. They are the light of my life. I would love more but it looks like thats it for me. How do you find having twins? They were my first so I sort of didnt know any better, it certainly was a shock for me and h.

Ax

Best of luck , todays the day Jools !

Oh my god ... I have no babies at home. My house is deathly silent and I don't like it!!!!!! I want them to come back home with meeeee! :cry:

My daughter (9) was better than I expected to be honest. My boys went in and Sam clung to my leg, Josua went straight to play with the others. As soon as they got the cars out Sam was off too. Im sure they will be fine ... it just takes some getting used to! :cry:

Tonight is the night. Ive got my first ever weight watchers meeting at 7pm. I really can't wait to get started!

xx

I know they will and that by the weekend they will be driving me crazy again!

They looked like little angels in their uniforms!

xx

Hi Jools , yes i was just saying that to Paula , my house is empty , my daughter went back yesterday , yes you want them to come home , the twins they have eachother thats good , and a new school is frightening , hope your daughter has a good day ! My daughters very shy so takes her time to get to know the other kids . Bless her . I'll get her at 12

Well they have been to school and now they are home and the house is back to normality!

Panic over ... all 3 of them loved it!

xx

Thats really good they all loved school , nice to see them happy , makes your day too then . My daughter seemed not happy today , its her second day back , really will have to see how she goes , if it was just a bad day or something more , i know alot of them have moved on to full time leaving only say 10 kids in nursery then new ones will start next week , think shes missing the ones whos just moved up , she will catch them up in Jan . How did it go tonight at ww Jools ?

Evening all,

Well I weighed much more than I imagined I weighed :cry::cry::cry: Got a little depressed then thought well hey this is why I am here - to try and shift this weight!

So I went home and put my positive head on and I am all ready to get started in the morning.

I have put a target of one and a half stone by xmas. Its only 15 weeks so even if I only manage to lose a pound a week its still 15lbs off isn't it????

xx

hiya mate, it does;nt matter if you lose 1lb or 20lb by xmas as long as you are happy in yourself and you ave lost a little then it does'nt matter, we will all be happy for you........

sorry had a little tipple so not sure if that made sense lol

Back