Jools ... Lets get ready to rumble ......

Oh yeah! I forgot about Ant and Dec, I'll be watching that with you love :D
xx

My 2 are the same - dragged out of bed during the week and up at 7.30 at the weekend!!??

Ax

Hi Paula

Im fine and dandy hunni thank you.

How is CD going for you????

Ive been to Tesco and stocked up. Baking potatoes, salads, cottage cheese mmmmmmmmm lots of nice things in now but Im spoilt for choice as to what to have for tea!
Had a pitta stuffed with cottage cheese and salad for lunch and it was delish!

xx

hiya m8 hows u doing what you got for tea ??

Hi kk

We are having baked potatoes with coleslaw and salad and for after a muller light poured over chopped up apple orange & banana.

Making my mouth water! My hubby is really supportive. He is happy to eat whatever I need to eat so that we eat the same .... shame the kids won't eat salad!

well done for you potato last nite your soo focussed im gonna ,make a chicken jalfrezi today from my new WW cookbook have a good day xxxx

Why do I feel so tired today???? Ive got no energy whatsoever!
I sleep well at night but I feel exhausted today!!

xx

I know what you mean, I was shattered this morning but in saying that dd isn't a good sleeper so I put it down to that. I think it's probably 'that Monday feeling'.
Can you go for a walk or something to wake you up a bit, failing that wine always picks me up ;):D
xx

;);) we know wine picks you up!!! ;);)

Ive just been out to get the kids from school (and got drenched in the downpour!)

I feel worse if I have an early night!!!

xx

Well Dr Nails is prescribing you wine and Hell's Kitchen tonight then bed!
xx

Well I got my nice and early night as planned ... at 3.40am my little boy came running in to me saying there was a crocodile on his bed that was trying to eat him! He point blank refused to go back in that room so into our bed he got. Arms & legs blimmin everywhere!

So ... needless to say I didn't really get muh sleep after 3.40am! My back aches and now I feel exhausted!!!

xx

Back